Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage CKOS 2013 Skultuna Sweden.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr 42, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Mr 42

Mr 42
    from Sweden

Today My son and i drove 200km North to Skultuna, where the yearly CKOS show was held.
    it's "small" show held in the shadow of Power Bigmeet in Västerås (thousands of fifties/sixties car on a old air field, two mils of swapmeet that are held the same day, but thats Another story.)

We had to swap to a new fuelfilter after 2km, there is a lot of junk in the tank after the car was dismantled for ten years before we bought it,

[​IMG]

When we arrived to Västerås there was a two mile queue to get into Power Big meet, Mainly because the police decided to breathalyse all driver´s going in to the meet.
    [​IMG]

We got a good parking spot and could take a good look of all the cars and talk to friends and car builders.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A good day out more pics here.
    http://www.brandow.eu/album/ckos2013/index.html

2. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

nice...thanks for the pics.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Great pics. Doing a breathalyzer BEFORE people enter? Never heard it done that way. Interesting.

4. Mr 42

Mr 42
    from Sweden

Thanks..

Well its the last morning of a three day event. so i guess thats the reason.
    But they caused a queue out on the highway!!