Register now to get rid of these ads!

CHUCK BERRY performing at the 2010 Shifters VLV car show!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axle, Jul 24, 2009.

1. axle

axle
    from Drag City

"CHUCK.......CHUCK...........CHUCK.........CHUCK"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vHvYpu38MxY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vHvYpu38MxY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

chuck berry old school rides i dont care what he sounds like ,look likes or drops his pick,its chuck fuckin berry,Would people stop admiring bill hiens,if he stopped smoking cigars?

3. Will definately be a great time, Viva always is.........

It will be a kick in the ass to see Chuck Berry !

4. autobilly

autobilly

"chuck.......chuck...........chuck.........chuck"

5. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Ya know what? I couldn't of said that any better !

6. Kerry67

Kerry67

Chuck has been playing Rock N Roll longer than most of the people at the show have been alive.....Probably by quite a few years.

7. Señor X

Señor X
    from Spain

But what the hell happens with some of you?? I'm from Spain and this will be my second time on Viva, I have the flights, the reservations and the tickets, and belive me... It's a little bit more expensive for me! ;)

Viva means for me a lot of fun, good rockin' music, cool people, dance, booze, bands and DJs, the biggest car show I ever saw, cool vendors, nice girls and party with my friends.... of course all the rat rod cars and crowd are ridiculous for me, and the modern-or-hip-hop-dressed boys on the car show are not my thing, and of course maybe the Chuck Berry show could be not so good... but who cares? the GOOD things are much more! And I'm glad to hear that the shifters want to finish with all the "not traditional" thing... for me is enough.

See you there... can´t wait!!

8. BigFinCad

BigFinCad

Still looking foward to the show and seeing Chuck Berry. Lonely Knights will be well represented at Viva.

Big Rich

9. Mercchev

Mercchev

Lonely Knights will be there...best show all year...bttt

10. chuck berry is god

11. J.B.

J.B.
    from Sweden

If you have the chance, you better not miss this one! :D
    The Shifters puts on a fabulous car show and with mr Charles Edward Berry
    on the bill it's a must-do!

Axle, it was great seeing you at the Rave in Vegas a few weeks ago.
    Hope to educate you in some more fine Swedish words next time... ;)

12. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Its was great seein ya too buddy! You guys sounded great ! Thanks for "Too many women"

13. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Hey Axle, My wife and i bought our wrist bands yesterday and registered the '51. Were very excited !!!! It's gonna be awesome this year!!!:)

Thanx for ALL the hard work my friend!!!:)

Ian

14. 1930 vicky

1930 vicky
    from England,UK

Nice one Axle its going to be a great show. Nice to see that you and the Shifters are cracking the whip for next year it can only make for an even better show, not that i can say that we havn't enjoyed any of your shows for all the years we have been coming to VLV.Shame you could'nt make it to the Hotrod Hayride this year you would have loved it.
    Cant Wait see ya there. :D

15. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

16. IL GIMMI

IL GIMMI

Just moved out to Az so might have to give this one a go. Never been before and always heard mixed reviews. Sounds like you guys are making some changes for the better. Plus Chuck Berry performing is the icing on the cake.

17. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Thanks, give this a chance. You wont be disappointed .

18. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

Got my tickets, April seems so far away.

19. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Ian, i can't wait to see your car in person. Please post some on here ;)

20. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

is he gonna have cameras in the port o pottys? or has he given all that up? lol

21. JohnnyCASHcadillac

JohnnyCASHcadillac
    from SO CAL-

Love Chuck and cant wait!!

Also got to give credit and can't wait to see Omar and the stringpoppers.

Great job Axel putting together a great line up and car show. thanks!

22. AXEL.

Going to talk to the big guy and see if we can do this. I will have the office hottie "Pinky", check the dates. I think the show is going to kick ass. I WANNA GO!!!!

23. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos
    from Missery

I missed last year for various reasons but we intend to be back this year with the Ranchero, may not be finished due to some setbacks but should be driving , just incase it has primer on it dont call it a fucking rat rod , it's a hot rod .

My girl is supposed to come in From Australia to ride with me , she says other will be attending as well .

Tom, nice to see you on board here . Check out Mad MAx and the Wild ones for a fantastic show if you are looking for more bands or backup ideas .

24. 51shoebox

51shoebox
    from rialto

Axle this show sounds like it's gonna be a big one. Missed last years event but Chuck Berry i'm ready.

25. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

Bwhahahhahaha, now thats funny.

26. NOTCH

NOTCH

Cant Wait! the shows gonna be Bitchin!!

27. Axle.... This sounds like its going to be a great show with some great music talent as well. Im glad to hear you are cracking down on having more quality cars in there this year,sounds like its going to be a blast I got to try to get out there.

28. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I'm flying out for the weekend :)

29. Cochino

Cochino

I going to try to make it this year!

30. Tom Ingram

Tom Ingram

Here is an update on Viva Las Vegas. The Orleans has just about sold out of rooms. We have listed some other hotels with special rates on the website and The Gold Coast has just lowered Friday and Saturday nights to only $90.

We now have the online car registration so that every vehicle needs to be approved by The Shifters. Once approved the photo appears on the VLV website so you can see in advance the quality of the cars coming to the VLV Shifters Car Show.

We send out email newsletters with up to date information and any changes. If you want to receive these please go to http://www.vivalasvegas.net/ and the link is at the top right.

As well as Chuck Berry at the car show, we have also booked The Eliminators, The Chop Tops, The Atomic Three and a special appearance by The Diamond Bettys http://www.diamondbettys.com/