Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chrysler hemi ram horn exhaust manifolds

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ol Deuce, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Ol Deuce

Ol Deuce
    from Mt. U.S.A.

Out of all the hemi stuff I have had over the years I never ran across a pair of these manifolds! the guy that has them wants a a tall price Like
    its over the Moon:rolleyes:....I really don't want to blow him off but what is some thing like this worth.......They are really kinda cool They have a 4 bolt square flange for a 2 1/2'' pipe thanks

Ol Deuce

2. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

They were used on big trucks.....and maybe early 300 letter series, not sure about that.............I have a set or two of them......not for sale though...but I would value mine at $400 a pair IF I were trying to sell them......

Ray

3. Ol Deuce

Ol Deuce
    from Mt. U.S.A.

Thanks Ray....that seems very fair .....Ol Deuce

4. George

George

Yup! Big trucks & 55-58 300. Go for big $.

5. kyvetteman

kyvetteman

I had one good one and one with a busted flange that came with my 354. Took em to a swap meet several years ago and sold the good one for $40 bucks... I wondered why the guy was smiling so big. Found out later that they were worth big bucks. Lesson learned.
    Yep, they bring a tall price alright. Unless you find a dumbass like me that doesn't realize what they have.

6. Ol Deuce

Ol Deuce
    from Mt. U.S.A.

The guy that has them wants $850 they are very nice no damage Ol Deuce

7. Skirv

Skirv

8. I'd put 850.00 dollar manifolds on an otherwise perfect restoration of the right car. However , I won't be doing either in this lifetime.
    2000.00 blower drive for my hot-rod, yep been saving up for it.

Good gravy my priorities are screwed up.

9. Long before I payed that much I'd build a set of Tube Headers,,,,,,but then I do Custom Headers a lot.
    The Wizzard

10. TR Waters

TR Waters
    from Vermont
    1. Early Hemi Tech

They usually bring between $250 and $300/pr. They are not unobtainable. And the reproductions are available. For a rod, I would buy the repros. New, plus they have a slightly thicker flange.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012