Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Chrysler flathead 6 parts/complete engine

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Flathead50parts, May 15, 2022.

1. Flathead50parts

Flathead50parts

City: Peoria

State: Illinois
    Price: 400 obo
    Component parts to a chrysler flathead that came from a 1968 industrial tug, believe it had a 1950 vintage replacement engine in it. Had intended to rebuild thus engine and the block and head had been to the machine shop already. Block 0.30 over and cylinder 6 needs to be sleeved. Head in good shape as are cam and crankshaft plus all accessories. Intake and exhaust ( electric choke) are not cracked/ready to use. 1950 Gyromatic transmission and mating carburetor with solenoid from from running car motor (they put in a small block) that replaced this one goes with as shown All other side covers, water passage covers, mounts, distributor, and accessories shown. 6v parts from the 1950 donor motor.

This is my first post, and saw the scam link, I am legit, my project complete and hope these parts can be useful to your own. First d24 serial Pic is of the motor core parts for sale. Second d34 is of the motor I used to create my running aircraft tug if that helps. Other photos available. Would like to sell it all at and crate will fit in a truck bed. Local Pickup preferred.

Attached Files: