Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

GONE - Chrysler 413/727 for sale; price lowered

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by atch, Jun 19, 2018.

1. atch

atch

City: Columbia

State: Missouri
    Price: $800
    $1,000

I bought this 413/727 from a "MoPar guy" friend a while back and have decided I'll never use it. It came from a 1964 Chrysler car that had 64,xxx miles on the clock.

Pretty complete. Carb and fan are missing. It looks like everything else is there; pulleys, belts, alternator, A/C compressor, water pump, factory intake manifold, factory exhaust manifolds, fuel pump, etc. It even has the factory motor mounts still attached. It shows no evidence that it's ever been opened up. To my knowledge it's never been stored outside in the weather. My friend Tom pulled it from the car and delivered it to me. I've had it inside my shop since Tom and I put it there.

Located 10 miles east of Columbia, Missouri.

Not interested in shipping unless you have someone pick it up from here and jump through all the shipping hoops yourself. There are several folks on here that do shipping for a living that could pick up here and deliver to you. Depending on what it is being loaded into I can probably help load. I have your garden variety cherry picker. Or if you can back 20 feet into my shop through a 10x10 door I have a chain hoist on a steel beam.

This is the first add I've ever placed in the want ads, so if I screwed up how I posted please forgive me and be patient.

PM me or email to [email protected]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. atch

atch

How 'bout $900?

3. atch

atch