Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chryco parts question....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ratmotor, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Can anyone check out a Chryco part number for me? Intake manifold gasket 1735765. The gasket is made up of 4 parts rivetted together. A steel gasket on each side of a 2 piece 1/4 inch thick steel spacer. They came in a box of NOS Chryco and Mopar parts and I can't find that number anywhere on the net. Thanks for any help!:confused:

2. Picture would help a lot ;)

3. Note the shape of the middle port....

Attached Files:

• 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      485.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Dale Fairfax

Dale Fairfax
    Member Emeritus

4 cyl in-line of some sort. Appears to have only 2 intake ports.

5. hemifan

hemifan

Looks like the same thing found on a 354 hemi truck head due to the tall center port. It covers a water passage in that application. Passenger car heads have a much shorter passage in that position which is an exhaust crossover passage.

6. this one shows as a 55 dodge truck hemi intake gasket

[​IMG]

7. I found a reference on the net that said it was a 1957 Mopar DT V8 gasket. I'll assume DT means Dodge truck.

8. I would think so.

9. Thanks for the help!

10. That part number appears to be a 1957 part number.

Maybe the gaskets are 1/4" thick to make up for how much the heads need to be milled:D

11. Those two round ports are for cooling water as well as the center port on the truck/marine (heavy duty use) heads.

12. Looks close to my Desoto hemi.