Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Christmas Desktop Backgrounds

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Vonzemo, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Every year around this time, as part of my ritual of getting into the Christmas spirit and sparking some interest of others here at work , I like to change my desktop backgrounds every other day or so with appropriate Hot Rod related Christmas art and or Photos. A few of which I have created myself but I have several that I'm really fond of that others have made too. I have accumulated quite a few over the years. and I thought since I enjoy doing this maybe some of you guys might like to as well. So if you have a cool desktop background you would like to post that is of course Christmas/ Holiday related and also HAMB friendly, please lets see it.

Also, if you are uploading something that you did not create yourself, please credit the artist or photographer if you have that information. I'm hoping we can have some fun with this and and together we can create a nice one stop source for all of us to go to when ever we want.

I will start this with just a few of my faves and if it takes off I will sprinkle more in as it progresses.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have a safe and enjoyable holiday.

Von Franco - Have A Cool Yule
    [​IMG]

Allison - Sancho Claus Feliz Navidad
    [​IMG]

Vonzemo photo manip - Santas Coupe
    [​IMG]

Stogy, Jalopy Joker, loudbang and 4 others like this.
  2. Deuces

Deuces

Very cool!!!!!...... :cool::)

loudbang and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. Good stuff!

loudbang likes this.
  4. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

5. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

6. brady1929

brady1929

Cool, thanks.

loudbang likes this.
  7. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

8. Dave Mc

Dave Mc

9. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

10. I see what looks like a couple of 57 Corvette Bobs work (Rat Rod Studios) and of course Jeff Norwell. Good stuff indeed from these guys. Heres a couple more I think are pretty cool.

BoMonster_O Christmas Tree Rods

[​IMG]

Allison T-bird Wonderland
    [​IMG]
    Warrick Twas the Nitro Before Christmas
    [​IMG]

11. jnaki

jnaki

Hey V,

As we have all seen and heard, "photos or it isn't real." HAMB has plenty of copy and paste photo threads. Now, the Christmas month is here and maybe you can post a clarification of "Post your photos of the art or photo as an actual desktop screen saver." That way, you won't be posting a thread to copy and paste something from the internet.

Have the rule that states whoever posts has to have a photo of the item on their desktop/laptop screen. That would be interesting and different than another post the copied internet photos, over and over.

Otherwise, it will be a thread of who posts the most copied internet photos or art to fill up your thread. Have them put the art or photo on their actual desktop or laptop screen for all of us to see.

Jnaki

upload_2020-12-16_8-45-0.png
    Christmas holiday season So Cal snowy days...

Or, just rename the thread Christmas Copied Internet artwork or photos...

Your creative art work would look good on a computer desktop screen. Perhaps, you mean a printed art piece to lay down on your desktop surface. Put your art on the desktop screen and take a photo of it to show all of us. That would hit the spot.

Stogy likes this.
  12. Murphy32

Murphy32
    from Minnesota

13. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Not exactly Christmas but I had it as my background for several years.The Professor posted it over on the Ford Barn. !cid_6A074166A59A48AFAB816B967B8F848E@TimPC [332068].jpg

Deuces, Stogy, Vonzemo and 1 other person like this.
  14. ^^^I love that pic 5151bat! Let it snow...Let it snow...Let it snow !!!
    A few more from my folder.

Dempsey Happy Holidays
    [​IMG]

Not sure who the artist is on this one. It looks a lot like Pete Milar but there's no signature so I cant be sure. I think I actually got this from a HAMB thread a few years ago.
    [​IMG]

Vonzemo Lil Deuce snow globe
    [​IMG]

Deuces, Stogy, Jalopy Joker and 3 others like this.
  15. jeepster

jeepster
    from wisconsin

my Christmas card this year
    xmas2020.GIF

Deuces likes this.
  16. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Love all of these. But some of them are not going to display well on a 16:9 ratio monitor, unless they are cropped.