Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Chris Blattie ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Glenn Thoreson, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Glenn Thoreson

Glenn Thoreson
    from SW Wyoming

Has anyone here been in contact with Chris Blattie (Glassman) in the last week or two? I ordered and paid for a complete set of glass for my '29 Model A tudor over a month ago. I called him a couple of weeks ago and he said it would be 2 or 3 days. He just didn't seem to sound like himself and I wondered if he is sick or something. I called again a few days ago and it went straight to voice mail. I have not received a return call and I'm getting pretty worried about getting my order. I hope he is okay.
    Glenn

2. Casey Riley

Casey Riley
    from Minnesota

I think think is the 3rd time this summer I've I've heard concerns about his deliveries. I hope the best for him and you.

3. Binkman

Binkman

I placed an order and waited, e-mailed, waited, more emails, waited.
    I was able to source the glass locally in three days.
    Chris just issued me a full refund for the glass.
    He said he over booked.

Casey Riley likes this.
  4. I thought that I read in another thread that he is on vacation, possibly out of the country. Like I said, I "THINK" I read that on here somewhere.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Casey Riley

Casey Riley
    from Minnesota

Yeah, someone said that he took off with their money and "spent it" on vacation.