Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chris Blattie The Glassman!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Budolson, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Budolson

Budolson
    from Wisconsin

Recently I bought glass for my 1930 Model A from Chris. He cut the glass for me, was going through my daughter's city, dropped the glass off at her home (which isn't the easiest to find) and saved me shipping charges. Now that is outstanding customer service! He filled my order in record time and I will be doing any and all glass business for my vehicles with him. This is an amazing seller!

2. ChrisBlattie

ChrisBlattie
    from Montana

Thanks Bud! I want to be the 'go-to' glass guy for you HAMBers! You've all been really great to work with and I appreciate your confidence in my glass skills!! Keep the orders a comin'!!

3. Let me add to the Kudos for Chris....Just ordered glass for the 40 Coupe....hasn't arrived yet, but Chris and I have talked on the phone and thru the HAMB and you can tell he knows his business.

Oh Yea....got a great price as well.

Thanks Chris

Murph
    Maryland

4. bustingear

bustingear

Just received the glass for my Model A sedan. Chris did a great job and really works with you to get what you need. The glas wass packed in a wooden crate and padded very well. You would have to work really hard to break it when it comes packed like Fort Knox. Cant wait to get it installed.
    Thanks Chris.

5. Lytles Garage

Lytles Garage

HI; Bought glass last year for my panel truck from Chris, 4 stars !!! Chris

6. Welcome to the H.A.M.B

7. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

This is the intro board. Really need to move this post to the main forum where more people will see it.

8. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:D

9. 87Heaven

87Heaven

Just recieved my glass for my 40 Ford coupe from Chris. Good turn around time and nice looking product. I was as impressed with his packaging skills as I was with the glass. (not really) but it sure was a heavy box.
    I recomend him for you glass needs. Seems like a nice guy too.

Manuel