Register now to get rid of these ads!

chopping the top on a 1953 chevrolet

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by moncjos, Dec 17, 2012.

1. moncjos

moncjos

anyone willing, please send me links/pictures of the process of chopping the top on a 1953 or 1954 chevy sedan.

My current questions: I've seen where some people have cut down the rear window which leads me to believe your can get laminated rear windows. Question 1: Where can you get a laminated rear window.
    Question 2: What do you do about window seals, do you cut them too and glue them back together, or can you special order them?????

Thanks,

Joseph

2. Why dont you read the HAMB for a few weeks and you will find all your answers,,right after you INTRODUCE YOURSELF here..

3. 56FRLN

56FRLN

The answers to your questions, including your picture requests, are all here on the HAMB if you utilize the search feature. It is an amazing website and environment and I learn more each time I am on here. Good luck with your project - introduce yourself and throw up some pics.

4. Welcome to the HAMB, yes...search the site and you will find everything AND more! I'm still learning.

5. john~N~dallas

john~N~dallas