Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chopped 32...wish I wasn't poor!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dv8, Jan 4, 2004.

1. dv8

dv8

Me and voodoo went to the swap today and saw a DECENT steel 32, chopped and rollin' on a boxed 32 frame, set up for sbc. $5,500 O.B.O. The guy also had a real nice 30 Model A coupe with a 327 for the same price, but dropped it a grand while we were standing there.There was also a chopped 51 ford project there...rollin' with no glass, but a louvered hood for $1,500 O.B.O. "must sell today". I think the 32 and the shoebox could have been gotten for $5,200 or so.I did have the $30 it took to get the triple exit lakes pipes though.

2. dondanno

dondanno

Did you get a # for the 32? Danny

3. Fatchuk

Fatchuk

Hell, I wish I lived In Florida so, I could go to a swap meet on a winterday....Your only poor.. I'm poor and Live In Canada....and can only read about something I wish I coulda seen...helps keep me motivated and fed..but I'm glad you saw it and told us..fatchuk

4. dv8

dv8

It was a nice day. Voodoo had the guy's card but gave it to a buddy of ours that we were trying to talk into buying it. I tried to trade the guy some stuff, but he wanted cash.

It upset me to leave it there! [​IMG]

There were people crawling all over it...I just think that nobody had the cash right after the holidays!

5. Super nice weather. Chuk I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. We got a few things but nothing earth shattering. The coupe was real deal, piss yeller and everything. It had a spring in front front suspension but that would of taken half a day to change. Gotta find something to sell. [​IMG]