Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chicken wings

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by scarsrndeep, Feb 14, 2005.

1. scarsrndeep

scarsrndeep
    from NC

are my favorite food. Okay, I have shared :eek:
    I'm new & introducing myself. Trolled for a while & thought I'd join in. Anything else I need to say here?;)

Muttley likes this.
  2. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Ohhhhhh gee I dunno maybe, since this is a "garage" and all, you can enlighten us on your hotrod? custom? projects? your name? location? what you do for a living? Are you the next Harley Earl or just some schmuck flippin burgers? Start there.

Brandy

3. slammed

slammed

Buffalo wing's? You like BBQ? Wait, are you a girl or a guy? American, African or European? Do drug's and booze rule your life? Are old car's really in your thought process, or a passing fancy? Have you seen the FEMA work camp's scattered across America? Why is the barbed wire tilted in?

4. scarsrndeep

scarsrndeep
    from NC

Brandy & Slammed....Yes, no, Uh maybe..okay....

MY interest in Kustoms is serious, we are on our way to starting a project. I do flip burgers on occasion, Hot wings are my preferred variety. okay, back to reading..

5. I feel an unladen swallow inquire coming!!! Oh ya....Welcome.-MIKE:D

6. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Yup I'm done. Hate having to beg a man to share his interests with me, got better things to do with my time like hone my cyl walls with a toothbrush.

Brandy

Muttley likes this.
  7. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

I hate chicken wings.

8. plan9

plan9

all you had to do was ask, i like to smear shit on my man boobs while looking at pictures of chicks with dicks.

inform the guy of the Rules, enough with the tough attitude... its pretty retarded.

Muttley likes this.
  9. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Glad to know I'm not alone in my fetish.

This person is starting a project. Perhaps it's a traditionally styled penis pump?

10. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Does a traditional one resemble the ones used in Austin Powers? Or does it pre-date that?

Muttley likes this.
  11. murph

murph

Welcome from a fellow North Carolinian, and self-proclaimed hot-wing afficianado. The main intent of introducing yourself here, is so folks can get an idea of who you are, and what sort of automotive stuff trips your trigger. You mentioned a kustom project... what are you gearing up for? Any particular style or influence? Most readers dig those kinda details. Me? Well, it's 2:00 am and I'm hungry... so your title caught my attention. Would like to hear about your kustom plans though. Whereabouts in NC are ya?

-murph

Muttley likes this.
  12. GO-rilla

GO-rilla