Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chicago Polar Bear Recap

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Green Goblin, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Green Goblin

Green Goblin

I for one had a great time today getting to go on a nice mid-winter cruise and finally meet up with some fellow Hambr's, The Chrome Czars and taking a tour of Hot Rod Chassis and Cycle.
    I'm still laughing about the waiter dumping the tray of food at Denny's.
    Too bad for the guy whose bearing race became one with the axle though. Hope he gets home safe when the trailer arrives.

Post up and nice meeting all of you. I can't wait for the next cruise. Hopefully with working heat though.

Mike

2. How Many cars showed up ? And did any one take some pics... man if it had been any other weekend I would have loved to cruise down and checked out Hot Rod Chassis place ! WEll maybe this year I'll make it to one of his Thursday nights!

3. Jet Doc

Jet Doc

Here's some pics, 32 degrees today in the 815. Drew your my Daddy. Gay rods forever!!!

Attached Files:

4. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

thanks for coming gay rodz

5. Hellfish

Hellfish

there's more pics in the other post

6. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I took about a hundred and posted some... if I get a chance, I'll try to get more up.

7. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Looks like it went a wee bit better than the Numbskull Run here in Detroit on February 4th...

ONE guy in a tail-draggin Olds cruising to the bars and diner in a cold, pouring rain!

Attached Files: