Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chicago guys are a bunch of trailer queen-driving wussies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MrExotica, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Nobody will show up THIS FRIDAY starting around 6 or 7 because it's gonna be cold, like the time we went to Superdawg last March for Empire 32. A guy from Indy even showed up!

There's a new guy in town named Paul. He moved here from the Emerald Isle. He's looking to see what we all drive, not having a cool car yet.

We'll meet an existing cruise, starting at the McDonalds (for some Irish food) at Higgins & River in Rosemont.
    About 8:30, or earlier depending on the temp, we caravan to The Historic Superdawg on Milwaukee near Devon in Chi-town. Expensive hotdogs. Crabby carhops. Hot Rods.
    Superdawg was started in '48 I believe by a guy named Maury, while he was in college. By the time he finished school, he was making more money selling hotdogs.

Attached Files:

2. Hellfish

Hellfish

I'll still be at work, so I'll miss the McD's thing, but I'll be there for Superdawg. Are you starting the "International Cruise-in"? First France, now Ireland. Anyone from Belgium? Tibet?

OK, so that's Friday, 11/7. Do you think we'll get to see some teenage girls puke their guts out again? That was awesome.

BTW, "trailer queen" and "driving" don't belong in the same sentence.

3. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa

Damn,I am going to be in Chicago the next two nights (Tue & Wed) on business, would have been cool to stop by and see the cars..

4. gIVE ME AN E-MAIL OR PM. THERE IS A DECENT CRUISE ON WED.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. nummnut

nummnut

fuck nut i will be there email me so i don't forget, and you better apologize on THIS BOARD about trailer queens from Chicago!!! I know you are dumb, I did not think you were that dumb! If not, I will give you the whole can of wup ass!!!!! No maybe I will let my 9 yearold daughter do it. ContinentalJohn- are you in for this??

6. nummnut

nummnut

you fuck i'm still whating [​IMG]

7. Hellfish

Hellfish

he can only get online when the boss isn't looking, so it may be awhile... besides, the trailer queen comment was kind of sarcasm.

see ya friday

8. I saw numnut's trailer queen mentioned in Rod & Custom with Hot Rod Mike's A-bone pick-m-up. I like those kinda trailer queens!

9. nummnut

nummnut

i stil need you to apologide,

10. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Hey Mr veggie them fighting words [​IMG], If my fucken car is on a trailer it's broke or it's not mine!! I drive'em! If you want people to go to the show just ask nice.... I'm sure the men and women on the HAMB take pride in driving there Rod and Customs. Don't get me wrong there is a time and place for everything. I was hoping this post would just fade away.

11. Does this look like a trailer queen?

It was a joke! You should have seen all the guys who came out for Empire 32 in March! Numnuts, John, I KNOW your cars aren't trailer queens either. I call my car a trailer queen to make fun of the real trailer queens. You know who they are!

Attached Files:

12. you Chi town boys need to take some valium or something........

13. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

14. magnet

magnet

freaky... just freaky...

Sorry boys and girls i wont be able to attend.. as i am flying tomorrow to texas....

Have a sooperwhoopieburger on rye for me :)