Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chicago BrushMasters HAMB Meet & Greet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldbobsign, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Diamond49

Diamond49

Had a great time. Here's the proof
    [​IMG]

2. Tiger Mark bought one of nicest panels there! Then he had all the artists sign the panel. That my friends is a very historical piece of Chicago history right there.

Congratulations Mark and thank you so much for supporting the cause!

Joel

3. Diamond49

Diamond49

Thanks for mentioning that it was signed by all the artist. When I was posting the photo, I did not want to brag about the signatures, but by God, it is truely special to be able to own such a master piece signed by the greatest Brushmasters around.Thank you, and we are looking forward to any event that the Chicago Brushmaster's have in the future.

4. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

You are 100% correct Gina (diamond49) the brush Masters have instantle established them selves as a class act in the midwest and as palosfv3 (Larry) said earlier this was the most fun we have at an indoor car show in a very long time. :)
    Buy the way diamond49 the way you draw flames on you shopping lists makes me think you need to get closer to some of the Chicago Brush Masters. I am sure they will help you transfer them from pencil to one-shot on your '49:cool:

5. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Rock on Jim!!! hummm wonder where I saw that :D

He is right Gina we were all admiring your flames!!! they were awsome!!

6. Diamond49

Diamond49

Ok, where did you see my flames? Was it a to do list for Mark? Now I have to see what he showed you.

7. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

LOL you better keep a better eye on him:p, he said it was a grocery list :)

I have to show you the pin I bought at the swap!! I love it....mark got mad at me because I bought all the good stuff and he couldn't find one for you :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Don't ya just love it???

8. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

well I posted once and it didn't show up :rolleyes:
    It was on your grocery list, you better keep a closer watch on that Mark:D

Check out the cool pin I picked up at the swap. Mark was mad at me cause I bought all the cool stuff :p
    [​IMG]

9. Diamond49

Diamond49

I would be mad at you too. That spark plug pin is sweet. There wasnt two of them ? You could have shared with your HAMB SISTER?????

10. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

no only one, I wish I could have gotten more!!!
    Its going on my coat :D sorry, I'm an only child, not used to sharing :rolleyes: hee hee

These posts still don't show up, I had to go to that new part at the top to get it to work. I just keep getting an error and the last post I could see was the one where you asked what list we saw your flames on , weird

11. Diamond49

Diamond49

Dont see any lines that Larry and you did. Try posting it on the HAMB and EGGS thread