Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Chevy tri-power for sale

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Nailhead Jason, Sep 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. City: Ruther Glen

State: Virginia
    Price: $750
    SOLD. edelbrock tri power with fresh rebuilt 94 carbs. Extended throttle shafts and secondary butterflies already installed in the outer 2 carbs. Already jetted for a small chevy. Carbs were done by our local Carb guy with 40 years of building these. Includes 3 air cleaners and complete progressive linkage, Grace and co air cleaners have been sold. plus 6 Witec hose clamps. The intake is a edelbrock C357B, but it needs some work. Needs a port welded up in the rear corner and some corrosion filled in, easy fix if you can weld aluminum. I was gonna have the Intake welded up but I now need a radiator for my 39 so this is up for grabs. I have $300 in the air cleaners and $600 in the carbs. This is ready to run once the intake is addressed. $999 shipped in the lower 48. Priced for quick sale

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  2. Back up, $800 without the air cleaners. Can deliver to Old North State Invitational in NC or TROG if paid for in advance.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Lasallefever likes this.
  3. Back up please

Lasallefever likes this.
  4. New price $750 plus shipping. Free delivery to TROG.

lothiandon1940 likes this.