Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

CHEVY BELLHOUSINGS

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by FuelRoadster, Dec 22, 2017.

1. City: Lakewood (Long Beach)

State: California
    Price: 150.00 OBO
    The orange one is just what it says on the blue tape. Needs a heli-coil, no biggie. Someone had broken a piece of the bottom off with channel-locks or something. It was all $hitty looking, so I profiled it a bit with a die grinder. Someone could make a cool little plate for a clutch inspection slot or whatever. The big hole is for Muncie. No other visible cracks/repairs. Good usable condition.

The bare metal housing is just what it says on the blue tape.--Un-damaged, perfect condition. I'm pretty sure theres a guy online that makes a reducer ring so you can use a Muncie with this housing.
    I was going to use these on an engine stand behind 2 running SBC for demonstration purposes at a High School Auto Shop. Sadly, the shop class was eliminated. I need to sell them both--not separate.
    Both will fit in a pretty small box. plus it would be light. Shipping wouldnt be too bad $-wise.
    $150.00 OBO + shipping from SoCal.

Attached Files:

2. $100.00 + Shipping from So Cal or can bring to the March Meet to avoid shipping costs.
    Thanks !