Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Chevy 350-350 Motor & Transmission

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Bib Overalls, May 29, 2018.

1. City: Jonesboro

State: Arkansas
    Price: 3,250
    Fresh out of a 34 Ford coupe that is getting a LS crate motor. This is a fully dressed motor that is ready to fire up. Per the former owner the block is a four bolt. Casting number goes two bolt or four bolt. I am not going to pull the pan and check. Full load of oil and you will need that to get on down the road. Comp Cams Grind number CS XR270HR-10. This is a roller cam. No need to use a zinc additive. Edelbrock 600 cfm carburetor with electric choke sitting on an Edelbrock RPM Performer air gap intake.
    DUI HEI distributor. Racing Head Service aluminum heads. Mini gear reduction starter. Chrome oil pan. Shiney fuel pump. Set of Sanderson block hugger headers with dimples to clear plugs.

Motor has the following Street & Performance polished aluminum eye candy:
    Air filter,
    valve covers,
    breathers,
    ignition wire looms,
    alternator with mount and belt tensioner,
    A/C compressor with mount and belt tensioner,
    Crank and waterpump pulleys

350 transmission was rebuilt when the motor was rebuilt. Does not have a shift kit. 2150 stall torque converter.

This motor sounds good and does not burn oil. You can run it as it is or spend some time polishing the aluminum and touching up the paint. Motor is in Jonesboro, Arkansas. About 70 interstate miles from the bridges at Memphis. I would prefer buyer pickup but I will work with you on shipping. This is one honking motor. Conversation starts at $3,250.

350-350 A.jpg 350-350 A.jpg 350-350 B.jpg 350-350 B.jpg 350-350 C.jpg 350-350 D.jpg 350-350 E.jpg 350-350 G.jpg

Attached Files: