Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Chevrolet sedan delivery panel truck seats

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by bobj49f2, May 26, 2021.

1. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

City: Cedarburg

State: Wisconsin
    Price: 500
    I have a set of seats that I am pretty sure are for a Chevrolet sedan delivery. I've found pictures of these in sedan deliverys from the late '40 to the late '50s. They are in very good shape but will need to be reupholstered. The structure of the seats are in very good condition.

I will ship them but the buyer has to arrange all shipping. I do not have time to answer numerous questions about shipping costs. The seats will weigh about 150 pounds, including a standard 48"x48" wood pallet I'll load them on. I will secure the seats to the pallet with banding and shrink wrap. If I need to build a crate there will be an extra charge for time and materials. I can deliver them to a Fastenal store near me to have them shipped to you. Just a note, as of now Fastenal will only ship within the the 2/3 of the eastern part of the country, check their website. If you can find a better source to transport you will need to do all of the arrangements. If interested in these seats contact me and we can work something out. driver001.jpg passenger001.jpg