Register now to get rid of these ads!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 'Flyin' Dutchman', Sep 13, 2003.

1. YO!
    WE PUT UP A COUPLE MORE READERS RIDES ON THE WEBSITE!
    2 MORE HAMBERS!!
    AND THE EVENTS PICS ARE UPDATED! GO HAVE A LOOK!

OH YEAH! THE GUESTBOOK IS WORKIN' TOO!

www.deadendcruisers.com

THANKS! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

Hey, I checked out your site, man you have some really cool stuff on that thing!Really have to thank you for all that work. I really enjoyed the old school stuff.Keep up the good work.A definite must to keep checking in from time to time.

3. Nice site [​IMG] are the bikes all owned by you guys?? is that black pickup with flames on bags??

4. Thanks guys!
    No, no, no, the bikes are defenitely not ours... The Triumph and the Panhead are both Scott Craig creations. I think that the Pan is owned by the owner of the Kontinental Club (???) from Austin TX.
    The orange one with the black flames is my friend's ride from Costa mesa... The sidehack was owned by Wink Eller from Santa Ana... He raced El Mirage and Bonneville with it... It has a 1600cc S&S motor, really really fast!
    He recently sold the bike...
    The bikes on the bottom row are owned and built by Choppers Inc. owner Billy Lane, from Melbourne, FL...

I don't think that the truck is on bags, but you can ask OGNC here on the HAMB... It's his...

5. OGNC

OGNC
    Member Emeritus

The back of the truck is step-notched has a wishbone link setup and has air bags on it. The front, it is just dropped on the stock axle for now. I have a front clip that I am going to do under it (get rid of the mystery steering, make lower and ride better). After the clip swap I am going to swap out the wheels and tires (I am going to use the wheels fron the truck on my RPU).

6. Hey everyone!
    We put up some more event pics... From Bonneville this time....
    Check it out! www.deadendcruisers.com
    And we can always use some more readers rides... It's all HAMBers so far!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Maurice......

7. plan9

plan9

excellant site, very well done... especially like the rotating roadster [​IMG]