Register now to get rid of these ads!

Check out the new goodies!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The_Monster, Sep 8, 2003.

1. The_Monster

The_Monster

Hi all, I'm new here to the HAMB! I was told I was missing out on all the fun, and to come on down and share with the good folks here. I just so happen to have a lot to share with all of you! I run a fun company called Monster Hotrods. It's all original artwork thats put on cool stuff like t-shirts, decals, shop rags and other stuff. We are also gathering info from any and all car clubs from around the world! So if you have a club or are in one, stop on by the site and fill out the questionnaire. We're also having a Slogan Contest running till the end of the year, enter as many times as youd like! Anyways, glad to be here, and stop by the website sometime and have some fun! www.monsterhotrods.com

2. save the SPAM for later on dude -like when you have been properly introduced and accepted..........

3. You might wanna do a little more in the way of an intro...maybe tell a little about what you're drivin'/buildin', how long you've been into cars, etc...otherwise you're probably gonna get beat down for the spam-o-rama. Just tryin' to save you some "pain".

4. hope you're wearing asbestos undergarments...

5. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

Oof. And the Link... Oof [​IMG]

Someone got Word Art for Christmas [​IMG]

6. The_Monster

The_Monster

Sorry guys, I didn't realize I was being so informal here. A bit about myself to get out of "hot water". My dad raised me on cars, kustoms and bikes. we didnt throw the ball around much in the yard, but he taught me how to weld, paint, channel, chop and stylize rides. He wasnt into motors much, just the looks, so when i got older I started building my own motors up from scratch and then rebiulding carbs for people on the side. I went to art college in seattle for years and got out and made video games in bellevue for Sierra Studios. After 9-11 and a big nation-wide lay-off felt by everyone, i decided to go into business for myself and started drawing based on what has been my passion from the begining. Currently I dont own a rod, I'm restoring a '79 longbed chevy. I am looking for a '24-'27 Ford Tall Top T. I hope this quiets the bad replies to my first post. Sorry for the SPAM. If youd like to know more, just ask.

7. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

Nice web site but do you have any shit besides MONSTER HOT ROD stuff??

8. I gotta gets some of those shop rags,so everyone will know I'm serious.

9. The_Monster

The_Monster

Thank you for the compliment on the site. I don't offer anything else on the site except my own original items. Thanks for stopping by!

10. pretty cool stuff. I dig the tire t-shirts... those are different. I'd jsut say you might need to expand into some more decals then just the monster ones. clean site, though!

11. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SMAOP SPAM SPAMO SPAMO SPALM SPAMN SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMS SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM
    In what part of Oregon do you live?
    SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
    I'M ORIGINALLY FROM OREGON TOO!
    SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMS SPAM SPAM SAPMS SPAMS SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPMAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM....
    You need to branch out a little and do some different stuff. Then you can post more SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SAPM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPANM SPAM SPAM SPAM...ETC ETC ETC....

12. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

As Marilyn Monroe cooed: "Is THAT ALL there is?"...or was that Julie London...uhmmm, Connie Francis...maybe Annette Funicello? Hell, it may have been George Carlin for all I know...

Uhmm BTW, Monster? There's a "classifieds" section for SPAM/Spam/spam like this...in case you didn't know... and in case you didn't know, there's a ton of artists on this board (I are one)...and NONE of them SPAM us!!!

R-