Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Check Out My 2020 Shop Tour (Lots of Hot Rod History)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by patrick20, May 31, 2020.

1. patrick20

patrick20

Hey guys! I thought you might enjoy my 2020 Shop Tour video. I enjoy collecting and preserving local hot rod/family history. Hope you guys enjoy the video! If you do, please hit the subscribe button on YouTube.

2. Joe Blow

Joe Blow

Cudos to you for preserving/documenting your family and local history. Good job.....very cool.

3. patrick20

patrick20

Thank you! The more research I do into local and family history, I am always amazed at seeing how a lot of the different things are all tied together.

Joe Blow likes this.
  4. goldmountain

goldmountain

We all have to start somewhere.

5. I was up to Campbellsville only once about 30 years ago .
    I used to race motocross,,,,ATV,,,,with an old boy from up there.
    We raced at a few tracks together,,,including Lorretta Lynn’s,,,,he invited us all up to an end of season cook out . There were several guys that were from Scottsville there too .
    His name was Dean,,,maybe Dean Campbell,,,,I cant remember for sure his last name .
    He had an enclosed trailer with a painting of Bart Simpson on the side riding an atv .
    This was just as Bart was becoming a hit,,,,I had never heard of the tv show before that .
    Dean lived in a home that was built back into the ground,,,on three sides,,,,,,almost like a storm shelter .
    His mom had beautiful flowers planted everywhere outside,,,it looked like a flower garden .
    Really nice people there,,,,,a lot of beautiful country there too .

You have a really good video,,,,,good luck with all you do .

Tommy

6. patrick20

patrick20

Thank you for the kind words Tommy!

7. patrick20

patrick20

Here is a link to my latest video. Seeing if we can get an all original 1963 Chevrolet Impala with numbers matching 327 (and 4 speed) running after sitting in the woods for over 30 years. Please like, share and subscribe on YouTube! Thanks guys! I really appreciate your feedback and support!

8. patrick20

patrick20

Here is a link to my latest video! I moved shop locations, and trying to fit a 30x40 shop into a 2 car garage. Thank you guys so much for your support! Please continue to like, share and subscribe on YouTube!

Budget36 likes this.