Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Cheaterama2009

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Green49Ford, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

For all the attendees it is free!!! This is brought to you by all the club members and their friends... Just another reason to have a good time Bros!!!!

2. Dr_X

Dr_X

The shirt designs look great, but I'm almost afraid to ask, What does CFFC stand for?

3. CARLOS8A

CARLOS8A
    from waukegan

I hope you bring big boy sizes????

4. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

That truck design is the shits I'm down for a XXL see you guys tomorrow.
    I don't think I can sleep tonite its like the NIGHT BEFORE XMAS.
    Uncle Carl where do babies come from????

5. krooser

krooser

I bought a Cheaters shirt two years ago but the damn thing shrank after I gained 50 lbs.

Cheap crap...

6. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

the shirts are awesome, thanks Casey!!! We are ready for tomorrow, see ya at the Nite Owl.

CFFC
    Cheaters Forever, Forever Cheaters!!!

7. CheaterRome

CheaterRome
    from URANUS

Chris ...Spongebob has nothing on YOU.

[​IMG]

Oh yeah..remember this show couldn't be any gayer unless it had shirtless fighter pilots playing beach volleyball.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RIP GOOSE.

Later,

ROME

8. Gerg

Gerg

just waiting for my lift to the show since the rambler isn't done yet. It's going to be a great time it was the last time i was there if you are missing this show you are missing out on a damn good time

9. I hope to be there in a few hours but unfortunately we won't be driving anything cool.:rolleyes: The car won't be cool but the people riding in it sure will be!!:cool: :D

Max

10. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

gotta cancel the wet jock strap contest if this weather doesnt get better..

64 and rainy... gay...

see you guys in a few hours for a burger

11. Lots of fun....will try to do it again some time.

Got to meet Jimbo last night at the Rave. They put on a good show for the few of us that went.

12. krooser

krooser

I couldn't go but I watched it on Pay-Per-View... I thought $99.99 was a pretty good deal especially with free beer.

13. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

Cliffy, you dear sir are both a gentlemen and a lady!

It was a great time talking w/you dudes, you can count on this squaty little Polock to be at the Shake Down next summer.

Love,
    Cheatercarl

14. We don't quite pack em in like you guys do, but we try to have just as much fun. No jumbo burgers, but we did have the "shakedown special".

Seriously, Cheaterama is on my list of top things to do....that was a LOT of fun. Not often do you get all your friends in one spot at one time, you girls seem to know how to do it!

15. noclubjoe

noclubjoe

the cheaters are always top on my list of things to "do" and i do mean that in a gay way..........

16. Gay is the new flat black.

17. inkundone

inkundone

with red artillery wheels

18. <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aYvbrwS775Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aYvbrwS775Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>