Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Cheap and Easy Push Bars, and Chrome!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blowby, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Either Eastman or TP Tools had a curved rod on bar stock for body and fender work backup. Not chrome but not expensive either.

2. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

Here's a pair of those for $29 shipped

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VW-Bug-NER...835297?hash=item1f0af550a1:g:5IgAAOSw3ERePj8g

Buddy's been wanting to go out for some wheelies but that last escapade cost me new rear axles. I'd like to do it, maybe when I get it back together. The Dutchman 28 splines should handle it.

3. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

Finally gathered up the balls to cut a slot for these VW push bars. Measured, and measured, and measured, not a 90 degree angle to be found and no way to hold it up there where it needed to go. My hats off to your guys that chop tops. Got it done finally, not even sure I like the damn things but gotta have something, right Budddy?

All this shelter in place garage time has been productive but to he honest I'll be glad to get back to my job in Macy's womens lingerie.

0406201618d_HDR.jpg

Just Gary, clem and scrap metal 48 like this.