Register now to get rid of these ads!

CHEAP 30 sedan on duece rails for sale

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Toqwik, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Toqwik

Toqwik

this was in the local paper, sounds like a hell of a deal...1930 ford sedan, top chopped, mustang II front end, coilover rear, new tires, steel wheels, 350 auto, all setting on brand new 1932 rails. must sell $2000. 434-841-1402. I am in wv and that isn't a wv area code. either VA, MD or maybe OHIO. Sounds like a hell of a deal for someone. wish I wasn't broke, good luck, and ya can drop any unwanted parts at my house when ya pick it up. Later....Scott

2. SomethinWicked

SomethinWicked
    from York, PA

2 grand??? Damn! That is a deal. In New England that would probably be 5 times more expensive. I wish I had the money for it... I'd drive down there and haul it back!

3. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

i believe that is in VA....Damn i wish i had the money, need to get rid of my shoebox....arg......that's exactly what I've been lookin for besides the mustang II stuff....arg.....

4. Toqwik

Toqwik

I figured SOMEONE would be after this thing....

5. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

man, i been thinking about it all day trying to figure how i could get the money up quick like, but there ain't shit i can do....pisses me off....