Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chassis engineering 2013?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JAKE'S-Pumpkinella54, Feb 18, 2013.

1. hey just wondering if anyone has ordered a frontend from them in the last year. How long did it take in comparison to how long they qouted you ? This is not a complain thread ... just tring to plan out some builds . Thanks if anyone can help .

2. DRD57

DRD57

I hear that, due to the economy, they are sort of a part time operation. The do still deliver quality parts but the lead time is a bit longer than we're used to. I have had to wait longer than expected for parts in the last year.

3. gsport

gsport

why not just call'm and ask how long it takes for them to get an order out?? and hopefully they'll tell ya the truth.

4. good to know 57 . they told me 8 weeks . Once again just wanted to know ..if other people are getting there stuff within the estimated time frame. Let me be very clear I am not complaining just asking fellow people on the hamb thanks .

5. i waited almost 13 weeks for my bolt-in crossmember for my 46 ford. was told 4-6 weeks when i ordered it. kept checking on delivery time and the wait was worth it. nice quality crossmember and it fit without any problems. great company.

6. 3340

If They Said 8 Weeks I Am Sure They Will Deliver, Been Buying From Them For Years They Are Very Nice And Reliable People With A Quality Product, Wayne

7. thanks rust runner .. ok .. this is why i asked . just wanna plan for the worst case . thanks. rustrunner was this recently >??

8. ordered week before thanksgiving and got it first part of february. i spoke with them and was told that they shut down for a couple of weeks for the holidays. that and there suppliers were reason for delays. hang in there, you'll be glad you did

9. 63bigbird

63bigbird

I ordered a bolt in for my 54. It took about 3 months. Was happy with it once I got it.

10. Two weeks ago, I ordered some rear springs along with the mounting brackets for a '54 Chev, they said it would ship the next day and it did.

11. Phil 41 Chevy

Phil 41 Chevy

Orderd front axel and spring, picked up next day. Always happy with parts they make and sell.

12. sweet .. cant wait to get my front end . thanks guy for the info