Register now to get rid of these ads!

chasing pics again

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fanspete, Jul 12, 2008.

1. fanspete

fanspete

Anyone have pics of a '57 Chevy gas class racer campaigned by 'Smithfield and Prothero' ? I've got one shot of it in an old '69 PHR hi-performance manual in `B&W. How about Al Maynard's 'Standard Auto Supply' '57?

2. azscotty

azscotty

:D I found and bought this picture from a guy at the Goodguys car show in Phoenix AZ. about two years ago, and just found it again today while rooting through some old pictures. It's a very nice 57 Chevy 210 Sedan, F /Gasser that really caught my eye when going thru a box of small odds and ends the guy had for sale. I also found a really nice original color picture of the Sox and Martin 65 Plymouth with the boys standing next to it. So, I did a search on Google, to see if I could get any more info on the Smithfield and Prothero car, and that is how I found this thread of you looking for any pictures of the car. So, Here it is !!!! I hope it will help you to get a big smile from it !!!!!! :)

Attached Files:

3. azscotty

azscotty

Attached Files: