Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Charlotte GG's Next Weekend.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Grandadeo, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

I didn't see a thread yet about the Charlotte Good Guys Meet next weekend. Anybody heading that way? We are driving up from Florida in the '32 Roadster, with a few extra jackets and blankets for the trip, and will hit town Thursday afternoon. AND, is anything happening at 606 Church St. this year?

2. I will be there on Thursday about the same time in my 40 coupe and wondering the same thing .....

3. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Are you there for the whole weekend Tom?

4. I'll miss this one, got family stuff to attend to. I saw on the Good Guys site that they have scheduled a show in Raleigh in April of next year. According to the schedule the Charlotte show is still on for October, '15 also. Two GG's shows in NC in one year! 'Wonder what's up with that?

Hope the turn out for Charlotte this year is better than the past couple of years. It seemes to me that attendance has been dwindling.

5. I'll be there Friday - Sunday....
    Stop by ...love to meet some HAMBr's...

6. Thurs-Sat - looked for you @ Spring Charlotte swap but you were out and about ..... let's hook up at the show for sure. Where are you staying?

7. You guys have fun,,my pals Steve and Greg will be there. HRP

Steve will be in the Deuce pickup.

[​IMG]

And Greg will be driving his 5 window.

greg.jpg

8. Grandadeo, Sorry but I'll be missing this one as well. 606 Church Street, Concord (Iron Lords World Headquarters) will be hopping Friday night, so get there early for that "power parking" spot!

Tom, the Raleigh show will be a welcomed addition to area shows! We are lacking in quality (read "decent") shows between Charlotte and Richmond!

EDIT:

April 17-19 at the NC State Fairgrounds....with Autocross action daily and Demolition Derby Saturday Night!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  9. Shamus

Shamus
    from NC

I usually stop at Fat Man's on the way to register before they close on Thursday - always some thing new going on there.

10. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Tom we are staying at the Sleep Inn & Suites on Gateway Lane just off Bruton Smith Blvd. at I-85.

11. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

I'm planning to be there--but I've said that before. If you the my avatar there you can bet I'm there with it

12. Flamed48

Flamed48

I'll be there Saturday but sadly without my nova

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. ebfabman

ebfabman

I'll be there driving this 51 Merc. IMG_2244 - Copy.JPG

14. ^^^Nice ride!

Sol Deo Gloria!

15. Wow look at that Merc :eek: !

16. We'll be there!

Don't forget, the Iron Lords will be hosting our party Friday October 24th at 6 pm. 606 Church Street Concord NC. Only a few miles north of the Speedway.
    Please feel free to invite other car minded people. Everyone's invited.

IMG_20141017_130821.jpg

BloodyKnuckles

17. Remember to post the Iron Lords party photos?,,I'm not going to go to Goodguys this year. HRP

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  18. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Ron, looking forward to the Church St shindig. The highlight of the weekend. What time do the doors open?

19. About as traditional as they come!!!

6pm! Be there!!

BloodyKnuckles

20. Ron - we'll be there in my black 40 coupe. Looking forward to it.
    Let me know if you need anything .....

21. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Tom do you have a motel yet? Ron, like Tom said, let me know if you need anything for the shindig.

Lee

22. You guys are awesome for offering but these parties are for you guys. We got this.
    Thanks so much!

BloodyKnuckles

23. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

LOTS of cars there today and beautiful weather.