Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Charlotte Autofair is next week

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TA DAD, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Had a good Friday...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Met some great folks and had a great time with old and new friends! Even spent some of my profits on this rad Weiand 2x4 with carbs!

[​IMG]

THEN the forecast called for a nasty Saturday, so I packed up in 2 hours, got some shut-eye in the truck and left at daybreak!

Sure hated that I didn’t get around to see everyone, but selling was first order! Next time I’m bringing just me and a good pair of shoes!!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  2. Brett : Came by your site Friday to say hello and you must have been roaming around.. Oddly enough , the guy behind you (with the horse trailer ) is from Va. and brought me a full set of fenders ...bought them Thursday..
    Maybe next time...still needing a '30-31 trunklid
    Stan

3. @Turbo26T Sorry I missed you! I didn't get a chance to roam! I'd bet you came by around 10:30...I had to help @Nailhead Jason get some parts into the track. I'll send you my cell # for the next time!

Nailhead Jason likes this.
  4. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You bought dual quads, I sold my dual quads. Balance. Good to see you.

vic

brett4christ likes this.
  5. Thanks for all your help @brett4christ !!! the boys and I had a great time. I would not have been able to fund the next step of my 39 project with out your help! looking at that dual quad set up has made me decide I need to get another one. I know you will do it justice.

Next year I will be there just to buy!!!

6. Me, too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Had an off Auto Fair due to the Saturday washout......but we ate good!

Lee

shadetreerodder likes this.
  8. It was great to see you @Grandadeo ! Already looking forward to seeing you again in September!!

9. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

You to Brett. You know I forgot I had a brand new mailbox in my truck for you to work your magic on!

Lee

10. graveyardsledder

graveyardsledder

I looked for some of you guys, but when it comes to the auto fair I get so side tracked with all the stuff to look at and plus the ole lady and I have the attention spans of goldfish and if something caught her eye. We just had to check it out. All we came home with was a banana seat girls bike and a decent model a coupe cowl with a rusted out gas tank. I don’t know how I completely missed that tent with all the Flathead and model A stuff. I sure would have liked to rummage through all of Brett’s stuff. I see just from the pictures I could have spent most of my money at your tent alone!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.