Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Charlotte AutoFair April 19-22

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stmotorsports, Apr 18, 2012.

1. stmotorsports

stmotorsports

Planning on hitting up this event this weekend but will probably have to make it a 1 day deal only. Whats the best day to hit it up? I'm sure the big/pro vendors will be there every day but I'm wondering if the car owners and smaller/private vendors will be there as early as thurs? Or not so much until fri-sat?

2. Friday and Saturday are the biggest/best days.
    Thursday is not small by any means, Sunday is small and everything is cheap.

3. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

I have been a small vendor since 1977 ... @ Charlotte AutoFair. :D

Thursday and Friday have always been my BEST days. Folks who want parts are there. Saturday is mostly lookers with NO MONEY.

Just my experience ...

4. NVRA #84

NVRA #84

Thursday is Vendor dealing with Vendor mostly. Friday is serious buyers looking for parts. Saturday is folks looking and killing time. Sunday is when people want you to give your stuff away.

5. stmotorsports

stmotorsports

I'm not really looking for anything crazy as far as parts hunting, just a couple hard to find things for my 54 like trim pieces, etc. Seems like I never come across what I'm looking for, but I have a habit of showing up sat-sun. Wondering if all the good parts r getting snatched up before I get there

But either way I always like to stroll around + check out all the cars and shoot the bull with peeps. Always a good time

6. Bent-8

Bent-8
    from nc

If you've only got one day and your lookin for parts, I'd be there on Friday. All of the swappers will be there and you don't have to wade through the 'zillion muscle car "enthusiasts" to look at parts.

7. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

one day only make it friday