Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Central PA guys: experience with Metropolitan Restoration Service

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dennis hindman, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Dennis hindman

Dennis hindman

So I'm from central PA in the Muncy area, I'm looking to build a traditional 33 5-window. I don't have the ability to do it myself an accident left me with limited use of my right arm. So I'm physically not able to do it. I was looking around and Found Metropolitan Restoration Service in Hartleton, Pa. Anyone here have experience dealing with them. I've been to a bunch of car shows and heard both good and horrible things and they have several pretty terrible reviews on Yelp. So curious if anyone had dealt with them at all? Or could suggest a good shop to go to in this area

2. kwmpa

kwmpa
    Member Emeritus
    from Pa

Go to Cranmers Auto Repair in Hughesville. Close enough to you and they have atleast 15 AACA awards under their belt...plus they handle all the restoration for Eagles Mere Auto museum....you won't be disappointed....very good quality work...and it's only 10 minutes away

3. go to Cranmers.....they have been around a long time...I don't want to read another restoration gone wrong thread....

4. orangeamcs

orangeamcs

Why not find one of the builders that frequent the hamb to build you a car. There are a few in pa that are on here.

Register now to get rid of these ads!