Register now to get rid of these ads!

Central California HAMB

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by evil1, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Saturday Morning if it looks like rain dont go we will do this on another date..Rain SUX

2. saturday April 29th there is a show at Side Lines bar and grill in Modesto

3. Muttley

Muttley

I say we wait till the last possible minute and then decide. How about Friday morning we call it.....either it's on or we postpone and send PM's to all the guys who have posted in this thread. That way there wont be a few who drive out there for nothing.

4. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

So whats the deal???? I thought this was a hamb get together on the 22nd at noon at the big orange. Not a show were we are all tryingto figure out who a hamb member.. Some body make a call is this happening or not?????

5. kustomdlux

kustomdlux

I say make it happen rain or shine, but i've been living out the Oregon winter for the last 6-8 months, so rain doesn't keep me from drivin anywhere. I also have to drive my ranchero every day so I don't have a choice. I guess it might suck for exposed engines or unfinished rides, but I know I would take my driver out in the rain for a few hours to meet a few cool people. Just my take on it, but I won't be back in the area till next month so my vote really counts for nothing.

6. I plan on being there either way my 53 wont be if it rains (water comes in under the dash not good) I will just have to roll out my 64 bug lol
    SO ITS ON ITS ON!!!!!

7. I can't make it. :mad: I put a request in when this post was first started. My boss even scheduled me to come in early on that saturday, which has never happened since i've worked there(over 2 years). :mad: I was at least hoping to meet up with a few of you guys before I had to head to work. I guess i'll have to meet up with you guys another time. :(
    David

8. So how many are showing up Saturday???? lets see a show of hands.

9. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

Just call me Spell-check! That's INCOGNITO. You're welcome.

10. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

Im there, If it rains ill just drive something else

11. chaco

chaco
    from Modesto,CA

I cannot go the 22nd. My wife had a baby on monday and mama is not ready to be alone with the baby and my other daughter. I was really looking forward to this. We need to do this again soon.Sorry guys Rudy

Attached Files:

12. No_Respect

No_Respect
    from So-Cal

Hey congrat on the little one Rudy, thats better than metting a bunch of greasy guys anyway! Ill be there rain or shine see yah guys tomarrow Jared

13. Congratulations on the new baby chaco. We will have to do this again maybe the end of next month.

14. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Bump for Muttley.

15. Muttley

Muttley

I wanted to go but it looked like rain.:mad:

16. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

It is OK man, Tracy said hello and I think Evil1 is gonna post picks.

17. chaco

chaco
    from Modesto,CA

So whats the lowdown on our first meet, how did it go. Post some pics Evil1.

18. Muttley

Muttley

I am verrrrry unhappy right now.:mad: Is this or is this not April 22'nd???? Most years it's 95 degrees by now.

19. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

A little rain never hurt anyone anyways. Besides that if it was 95 degrees you would say it was too hot. Nice meeting all of you guys that went....JOHN

20. tattfrog

tattfrog

Sorry I f*****g forgot all about it so I had a yard sale and got rid of some S**T in the garage, I really needed the room for my 36.Well I hope to at least make it out to Paso.Look forward to meeting all of you when possable.

21. Katuna

Katuna
    from Clovis,Ca.

So how many made it? I ended up driving to LA to pick up some fuelie heads from Groucho. Today was the only day I could 'til the end of May. How were the burgers?

22. Today was great thanks to the guys that rolled out to just hang out. It was great meeting you all and I hope we can put something like this together more often ..,,Hear are just some pic’s I took I will be adding more tonight…

Attached Files:

23. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

The HAMBurgers were awesome.

24. kustomdlux

kustomdlux

I don't know if my Rancho is worthy of that lineup but I'll be tryin to get there the next time this happens. Looks like it was good times, can't wait to see it happen once I'm back in the valley.

25. I wish I could have went. :( I'll quit my job if my boss schedules me to work the next meet. lol (I really would) I don't want to miss the next one. :) Who's dog? :)
    The green coupe looks familiar, I remember seeing it at last years American Grafitti car show downtown Modesto.
    Which ride belongs to which boardmember? :)
    David

26. brainfrz

brainfrz

Great Pics. Looks like a great place to hold get-2-gethers. If you filled the whole parking lot with rods and kustoms, man that would be a cool shot.

B-Frz

27. No_Respect

No_Respect
    from So-Cal

My ride was the dog! damn small legs took all day to get there too.

28. Muttley

Muttley

Any plans for the next one yet?

29. Is there going to be another meet soon? :)

Evil1 thanks for posting the pics. :)
    Chaco, congratulations. :) My sis & bro-n-law are expecting a baby girl in june.
    NoRespect what's your dogs name? There good dogs. :)
    David