Register now to get rid of these ads!

Central Arkansas 2nd Saturday Breakfast

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by drdave, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Hey all you central Arkansas guys....it's time for the 2nd Saturday monthly breakfast in Conway. We will be meeting this Saturday (June 9th) at Village Inn on Hwy 65 by Walmart. Folks will begin gathering about 8am. Hope to see all the regulars and maybe some new faces, too!

2. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

drdave has threatened to have his 49 on the road by then, so show up or else.

3. Ha....you all will be impressed....the 49 IS on the road. Nearly literally, however. Set it on the ground for the first time yesterday and I think I maaaaaaay have lowered it a bit too far.....probably not, but I do have a ton of toe-in and the tires lean it a bunch at the top, which helps with the tire rub. LOL. It goes in for a front end alignment in the morning and should be at breakfast on Saturday! :)

4. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

You should drive a later model Chevy like I do.

5. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

possum on the menu?

6. Only for dinner....it's bad manners to eat possum before noon. Breakfast is just biscuits and gravy....mostly gravy. :)

7. Out of town, AGAIN.. is not the Power Tour in town next weekend too???

8. We'll miss you! Yes, the Power Tour ends in LR on Friday and will also be showing on Saturday I understand. I gotta check the website to even see where in LR it will be.

Travel safe!

9. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Power Tour will arrive at Fairgrounds in Little Rock Friday by 2 p.m., and will cruise on Saturday afternoon around 2 p.m. to the River Market. I guess they figure the area around the fairgrounds is a little scary at night so they're moving everyone downtown. I've been to Power Tour and I don't know where they're gonna put all the cars at the River Market, not to mention all the spectators' civilian cars.