Register now to get rid of these ads!

Celebrity Hot Rods & Kustoms

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BeatnikPirate, Jan 8, 2010.

1. N8B

N8B

I vvas vvondering vvhat vvas up vvith that Ian...

2. NB Photo Flash

NB Photo Flash

Her name is Paulie Perette

3. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

4. butcherted

butcherted
    from hagerstown

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Ted/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> How about Ricky Nelson, we were a Henry Ford museum and his car was on display.

Attached Files:

5. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Billy Gibbons

Pictures taken at SoCal speed shop Sept 09

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The next one waiting in line

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

The thunder bird,called the mexican blackbird,i think ,is a beautiful ride,the gold and black suit the car perfectly

7. Earthquake????

8. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

Amazing thread.I could not have ever imagined Roy Rogers at the salt flats.

9. Thanks. No disrespect intended.

10. customcory

customcory

Doc Ellis , the baseball pitcher that pitched a no hitter on L.S.D. had a nice 37 Chevrolet.

default.jpg

11. dechrome

dechrome

I paged through this thread and don't think I saw Tommy Ivo.
    He certainly had some iconic rods and race cars and was a movie and Tv actor.

deChrome

12. I have to agree with Ian on this one, Nothing wrong with having the ca$h to buy nice rides, but give the credit to the builder. I was told he was overheard saying he built the Rivy he just bought :eek:

13. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

14. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

This car was done for Gilligan (Billy's wife) by a guy and his son, I've heard here was a show about it. The top was painted to look like chrome, and its not aging well. I'd love to see SoCal redo it.

15. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

What is this thing?

16. Larry T

Larry T

17. JAWS

JAWS

Let's not forget these two 57's.

Nick Nolte and Don Johnson's Hardtop in Return to Macon County.

This one from "king of the road" tales from the crypt.......where is it now?

Attached Files:

18. Tasty custom owned by "Little Oscar"...cool ride, but I hear he can be a real weenie. :D

Attached Files:

19. 69f100

69f100
    from So-Cal

Robert Matthew Van Winkle's (vanilla ice) 64 cadilac convertable. sorry, dont have pics

20. Originally Posted by Jimmy B
    Double Nickel originally owned by Bob Morris now owned by Tim Allen
    Boyd had nothing to do with its construction.

Sorry but here's the story on the Double Nickle;
    Built by the late Don Thelan with Chassis by Pete Eastwood, Metal work by Steve Davis and Ron Covell, engine (Gurney Weslake Ford) and custom machining by Allen Jennings and Interior by Ron Mangus. Tim Allen sold it to Bruce Myers recently

You might have been thinking of the Nickel 2 which Bob Evert's had built by Moal - sort of a tribute

21. Capitan Insano

Capitan Insano

I built the engine they took apart in Iron man

22. newpy383

newpy383

That is badass. John Wayne could make anything cool.

23. Cool Thread , here in OZ we have a Newsreader called Koshy that has had a O/T Stanghole built full Street Custom , a Meathead ex Footballer that has a few Stangholes and a Lambo or two and a cricketer called Warnie that has always liked his Ferrari's etc but recently has been looking to get into a tuff Tri-Five Chevy I have heard ? not many famous Rodders that I can think of ........

cad

24. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

I tried to buy that car & that thing was the real deal. All the mods were done in lead....the guy who had it bought my 64 Riv & i tried like hell to make a deal happen once i learned he had it....That pic looks like the shop it was being stored at in Webster NY...Anyone know what happend to it (???) cause i saw it on a trailor heading down the expressway like 6yrs ago.

25. hotrod fozzie

hotrod fozzie

JOHNNY DEPP's 1951 Mercury by Bodie Stroud!

Attached Files:

26. Of course I can't find the links now, but a year or so ago I saw a couple pics of the car online somewhere. Seems like it was on display somewhere at an outdoor carshow. If I remember correctly, it maybe wasn't "show-car" perfect, but it had been painted and it wasn't nearly as "unfinished" as it appears in the photo above.:cool:

27. A few more that come to mind, not all HAMB friendly...

I saw two different '57 Chevy's on Ebay over the years, one previously owned by a member of Motley Crue, and the other owned by David Arquette and Courtney Cox Arquette. I think they were both 2dr HT's.

If I'm remembering the right guy, on Sunday's CBS(?) football pregame show, I think it might be the african american guy who sits on the far left is into muscle cars - can't think of his name.

The late baseball player Ken Caminiti had a '57 Chevy 2dr post that sold at Barris Jackson a few years ago.

Van Halen's Michael Anthony and former frontman Sammy Hagar each have hot rods, exotics, and muscle cars.

Alice Cooper has/had a thing for old Lincoln Zephyrs.

Ken Griffey Jr. has a tricked out '64 SS convertible. May have others...

28. AdeQ8Styl

AdeQ8Styl
    from TEXAS!

The late Green Bay Packer legend, Reggie White had a Merc or two according to some banter on a Barret Jackson replay I saw the other day. I've searched it but came up empty. Anyone know of these cars? That guy was the greatest, and to find out he was cruising a Merc is icing on the cake in my book.

29. AdeQ8Styl

AdeQ8Styl
    from TEXAS!

James Brown (football guy, not singer) is who your thinking of. Motor Trend did a spot on him a little while ago. Definitely a muscle car guy. Motor Trend has a free app with decent poop length articles in it if your android or itunes savy.