Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cast your vote!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jet Doc, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Jet Doc

Jet Doc

I was bored so I drew my 41 Plymouth up as a gasser. I was thinking about using my 318 Poly with a 4-71 huffer, 4 speed and a 8 3/4 rear. Otherwise I could go the taildragger route, I have an S10 frame as an option too. Full air ride 318 Poly with dual quads and automatic. I'm kinda leaning towards the gasser, it seems a little more ut of the ordinary. Watcha think?????

Attached Files:

2. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

It's a nice cool car just like it is, I wouldn't mess with it. But if you have to, do it so that you can put it all back together like it is now.

3. slim53

slim53

Is that the one from Tuck? I'd make it a taildragger myself. I'd still go with the Poly, blower, etc.... Hard to go wrong with that car really....slim

4. It's solely personal preference, but I'm partial to the "hot rod" look more than the tail-dragger style. That car would look bitchin' with cheater slicks and carbs sticking out of the hood!:D

5. I 2nd that notion.

Thanks,
    Kurt

6. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

i went down this same road when it was my car... i even did a poll. and tail dragger it was

7. 47 Tudor Guy

47 Tudor Guy

Well, if you really want nostalgia you could make it look similar to the old Ramchargers "High and Mighty." It was innovative as heck in it's day, but it sure looked CRUDE! BTW - Does anyone have any pics of that car, I have some around here somewhere, but I can't find them.

As far as your question though -- I kinda like the tail dragger look better myself... I would go with either the drive train you suggested, or an old red ram or fireflite hemi.

8. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

Taildragger....

granted me thinks trad rod would be bitchen as well....but the few draggers I've seen of that car were friggen great, plus in the pic cant you see the dragger lines screamin at cha?

9. Shoprag

Shoprag

Go Taildragger...

Gassers are the new black primer and red wheels or atleast it seems that way out here in California.

10. what do YOU like? that should be the most important opinion

11. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Kustoms rule, I vote tail dragger

12. Mule Farmer

Mule Farmer
    from Holland MI

13. Im Partial To The Gasser Look

14. There have been some pix of the "The High and The Mighy" posted in this forum a few moths back. Do a search and you should find them.

Oh Yeah- Gasser my vote- Then again almost all my choices in the last election on Tuesday lost so what do I know.

15. STIFF

STIFF
    from Rat Town

Taildragger!!

16. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

my vote: gasser, you do not see to many gassers around anymore , but you see a lot of taildragger.

17. Okay, I'll give you a 10 for the Gasser idea + a 10 for the artwork + another 10 because overall it looks cool! = a top max.score of 30 :D

18. 47 Tudor Guy

47 Tudor Guy

Thanks! I'll check it out.

19. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

whaterver you build you will still be kreefko's apprentice hahahaha

20. Don't forget... you got your dog tied to your trailer hitch.

I think I'd bring it up level in the back and give it a shine-runner look.
    The no caps look works for that car, too. It's cool...
    No gasser...

JOE:cool: