Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Cast Aluminum V8 1934 Ford dealership sign V-8

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by scottrod2, Apr 24, 2017.

1. scottrod2

scottrod2
    from Columbus

City: Columbus

State: Ohio
    Price: $110
    My dad and I sold quite a few of these years ago and every now and then I get out the pattern and run a few more. I had someone contact me about two so I went ahead and did another short run. This is a real cool wall hanger made from a mold I created using an original 1934 Ford dealership display that my dad owns. These are solid cast aluminum, 24" tall with original details and just a very nice piece. I formerly sold these for $150 each and now have the price down to $110 shipped in USA only. If you want one, e-mail Scott at [email protected] Thanks!
    castV-8 (1).JPG castV-8 (2).JPG castV-8 (3).JPG castV-8 (4).JPG castV-8 (5).JPG

Hatchet and bonesy like this.
  2. scottrod2

scottrod2
    from Columbus

Thanks for all the replies. First batch went out today. Looks like 4 left in this casting run.
    email: [email protected] if you would like one of the last 4. Thanks Scott

3. scottrod2

scottrod2
    from Columbus

Sending this back to the top. I made a small batch and shipped some yesterday for Christmas gifts. There are 6 left if anyone is interested. I can ship them ASAP. Thanks . Scott email me!! [email protected]

4. scottrod2

scottrod2
    from Columbus

Cleaning up around the shop and found a batch of left over V8s we cast for Christmas 2018 gifts. If you would like one please email [email protected] or you can send me a text 614-638-0882. They are still $110 (shipping included.) Thanks!

5. scottrod2

scottrod2
    from Columbus

Sending this back up to the top. I have a few guys interested in having me cast another small batch. I would likely have these finished by the end of next week. Right now I am thinking about a run of 10. Please email me at [email protected] if you (for sure) want to purchase one. I will make sure you get in on this next run. Thanks everyone for all the interest! READ HERE....I had a few guys ask me about the original, and I have only ever seen one other one, it was broken as well. These additional pictures are of THE ORIGINAL piece that I own, and use to make the aluminum casting. This was purchased years ago from a huge Ford collector. It is a ceramic piece that appears to have a blue glaze on it, but there are hints of gold leaf under the black paint as well. I just wanted to share the piece, the original is not for sale.

Attached Files: