Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Carson top 36' plymouth

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by bako48, Jun 26, 2018.

1. bako48

bako48

City: bakersfield

State: California
    Price: 10K obo
    City: Bakersfield
    State: California
    Price: $9k USD
    Car started as a 5 window coupe. Cut the top and built a carson style top with 3" outta the windshield. doors tops are built with window tracks and power windows for a smooth door panel. bear claw latches with poppers and alarm to run em. has a brand new mustang 2 front end with manual steering. airbags all around with a notch in the rear and explorer 8.8. has a 15 gallon fuel cell. under the trunk floor goes the fuel cell has compressor mounts and battery box. its wired with a kill switch in the passenger side quarter window. its has a brand new crate 350 with a 350 trans. holley carb. smooth firewall. grille has a lasalle grille in it. smooth hood side. I have built the flush mount skirts but have yet to install them. installed is a brand new hay wire wiring kit walker radiator with trans and A/c condenser on it. under floor power booster. original owner had ac in it before I got it. I it with the vents in place but none of the ac equipment to it. it as a dakota digital speedo unit that has speedo temps and shifter installed on column. wheels are brand new 670- with 15x5.5 rims new and powder coated.smooth running boards are also included, pink slip in hand. Bod work on doors is complete. along with trunk lid. it is still a project but not far from being a bad ass car just have lost interest. please call me or text me with any questions or the video of it running

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018