Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cars wanted in NYC area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1933t, Jun 28, 2013.

1. 1933t

1933t
    from Buffalo NY

Hi PM me if anyone want to help out this TV place need 2 cars close to NYC

Dear John,
    Really nice of you to help me!
    For NTR Television we are working on a science show for children. It's an educational program. For an item about oxygen and rust, we are looking for 2 cars: one 'Rat Rod' car that is very rusty, and one car that is fueled with nitrous oxide and goes very fast. We plan to film our item between August 7-16.
    Can you help us find these cars? We would prefer to film in the New York area (because we would also love to explain about the color of the Statue of Liberty). But if you have another location, we are also interested.

You can find our pilot about 'balance' here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kseayAnR8ss (not totally finished yet).

Kind regards,

Edda

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]NTR-television is a Dutch public channel authorized by the Dutch Ministry of Culture. The channel focuses on cultural and educational programs for adults and children. NTR was created in 2010, following the merger of the NPS (Nederlandse Programma Stichting) (Dutch Program Foundation) and two educational broadcasters Teleac and RVU. Over 400 people work at NTR. For more information, please visit
    [FONT=Corbel,sans-serif][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]http://www.ntr.nl/page/about-ntr[/FONT][/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [/FONT]

2. Mike51Merc

Mike51Merc

Is there no rust in Holland?

3. 1933t

1933t
    from Buffalo NY

thats what I was wondering LOL

4. BangerMatt

BangerMatt

Isn't everything in Holland made of wood?

5. Fenders

Fenders

6. drptop70ss

drptop70ss
    from NY

You want rusty cars in NY, I got rusty cars in NY! Then again just about everyone in the north east has rusty cars.