Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Cars Of The Future

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Oct 14, 2011.

1. masterdeluxe

masterdeluxe
    from Wisconsin

Yeah. I read this whole post, both pages and seems like the brain strain on classic fm where they go thru 50 callers before 1 gets it right. Because its obvious. Somewhere near the beginning the poster wrote the present is the past's future. Anybody remember September 11, 2001? That action ended your flying car bullshit. Think about it. Instead of driving a van full of ammonium nitrate into the Lobby of a skyscraper now we can fly a peterbuilt semi full of it I to any skyscraper I want. Your not living in the present. You're living in your head believing your Dillusion.

Don't get pissed at me, hell, I want a jet pack too. But you see right there you've got many factors to realistically ingeneer into it, it would have to be as light as smoke AND direct you by thrust alone. Plus, the only fuel to make enough miles for it to work would be compressed hydrogen and the tanks that hold them ain't as light as smoke, plus when you compress a gas it becomes a liquid. So until they create useful dark matter and synthesize antimatter in a less cost prohibitive way your jet pack is still only good enough to jump for
    Skyscraper to skyscraper.

This is just like the faster than light travel crap. Toke up fellas. I'll take 2 hits of what y'all are having.

2. toughnut

toughnut
    from Arizona

Whoa Dude, that's pretty cosmic....

3. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Ryan, how is the future, I mean the 4S? I still have a 3S because I was so unimpressed by the "improved" camera that I boycotted the 4 which was suppose to have an even better camera. Now the 4S is suppose to finally actually have a decent camera equal to the hype.

But honestly, I'm still pissed at being asked why I expected a good camera that could actually even take a video in the first version and was told I should do my research "before" buying one, not after.

So, not really holding out that this one is as good as it is hyped, but I'll listen to your opinion if you have one on it.

I'm guessing you will post some pics from it soon, maybe tomorrow? I'll keep my eye out for the results.

Anybody else have some shots to share from a new 4S? I'm might finally upgrade if the camera is actually worth it. Not sure I give a crap about the phone talking to me though. Hopefully you can completely disable that.

4. StuntmanJames

StuntmanJames
    from Denton Tx

That just blew my mind!:eek:

5. I believe this is what a "traditional" flying car would look like if Hambers had anything to do with it!:D HRP

[​IMG]