Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cars are the world and we are the rats !!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tbcworks.com, Nov 6, 2006.

1. tbcworks.com

tbcworks.com
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hello to all,
    I'm not new to the car world, i've been in it for about 20 good years. But now that i have found a home on H.A.M.B., i'm hoping to learn more about the roots, from where it all begins. I'm a car builder in N.C. and i build alot of cars from 10.5" drag racing to a one off custom chassis, along with some awesome fabrication & custom headers and exhaust work.I'm getting more into the "Traditional Rods"
    and my guy's that work with me are the same way, we've got one on the way to build as a shop truck, please visit my site (tbcworks.com). I'm hoping to talk to all of you at H.A.M.B. at some time are another, and maybe i can help some of ya'll with my skills.
    " Young or old, we never stop learning, H.A.M.B. is a great learning site to be on. Who knew so many different old parts could build a car,
    thanks to all for saving our future.
    Your new friend,
    Tim Bradham

2. chopo

chopo

welcome from Pa. send up some heat

3. Tim,,,,welcome to the Hamb,,,I checked out your web site and your work is impressive,,,

" Young or old, we never stop learning, H.A.M.B. is a great learning site to be on",,,your words

Now a lesson,,,,The term "Rat Rod" is not viewed with favor around here,,,,,,,,TRADITIONAL is the excepted term.HRP