Register now to get rid of these ads!

Carrera Panamericana any news?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by foolthrottle, Oct 29, 2013.

1. foolthrottle

foolthrottle

anyone have news about the 2013 carrera?

2. One of our club members on the '54 Ford Club of America site is competing in the Panamerican again this year.

Carson Scheller & his Daughter Lauren driving car # 433

[​IMG]

Lauren does a great blog that is always a enjoyable read.HRP

http://www.lscheller.blogspot.com/

3. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

My buddy Jake is down there with his 54 mercury I will find out what I can He wrecked the fairlane I sold him he is rough on cars not to bad for a 74 year old !!

4. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

I just bought a '54 Buick Special, with plans to get it ready for the 2016 Carrera.

I've got another race car project to do this year (plus a wrecked Suburban to put back together), and plan to start the Carrera build about a year from now.

-Brad

5. Sounds like a plan Brad,and deer are not the problem in this race but...according to Lauren's blog,,Donkeys may be a problem in the speed section.:eek: HRP

[​IMG]

6. NAES

NAES

Not to drift OT too much but how the hell do you read those driving guides? I've watched a bunch of WRC Rally and can't understand what it all means.

NAES

7. From what I understand is it was started in 1950 and they have used basically the same type of instructions from the beginning. HRP

8. Donkeys! Yep that is one thing that has no doubt stayed the same for the Carrera!

9. Well Boys & Girls,I'm happy to report that Carson & Lauren took top honors and won their class.

They won 7 medals in 7 days,,Congratulations. HRP