Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Trailer stolen in Willis, TX Found this weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shivasdad, Jun 26, 2013.

1. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

[/B]Unusual, bumper pull trailer stolen from Secure Storage in Willis, TX on Cude Cemetery Road on Sunday, 6-23-13. This trailer is a flatbed car hauling trailer that is much longer than the usual trailers you see running around town. It has three axles and will easily haul two full size cars, and can carry three compact cars. This is not a gooseneck trailer, it is a bumper pull type. It is black but the paint is old, see the pictures. There are faded Texas bumper stickers, and one on the right front which says, "Screw it, let's ride."

The brand is Imperial made in Illinois and not sold in the south. Possibly this is the only trailer like this in Texas. Look at the pictures and call if you see this trailer anywhere around southeast Texas, or anywhere. It has been reported to the sheriff's office in Montgomery county and it is in the NCIC and TCIC databases. The license plate is Oklahoma 820 OFI white plate, green letters, non expiring trailer plate. Montgomery County Sheriff's Office is 936-760-5800

On the trailer when it was stolen were two automotive lifts in the crates from the warehouse. They had been picked up in Austin on Saturday and were to be installed on Monday. One is a four post extra tall and the other is a midrise. On the midrise, the theives only have the base portion because the control unit was in the truck bed after we left it at the storage place on Saturday night. The trailer had a padlock on the tongue and the storage place is gated and has a keypad on it to limit access. However, we all know how easy this is to bypass. Plus, the number is the same for everyone. We didn't know that until after the theft. It may as well be wide open.

A reward is offered for return of this stolen property. $500 for the trailer alone, $1000 if the trailer and both lifts are returned. My phone is 936-524-1290, let me know if anyone sees it or knows where it is.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  2. raidmagic

raidmagic

That sucks Good luck

3. 1959apache

1959apache

bummer, I hope you find it...

it will be hard for someone to sell that stuff outright, so keep a watch on craigslist in the surrounding areas (use a "+" sign after you enter your search and it will include surrounding areas).

Good Luck!

4. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Thanks for the "+" tip, I didn't know that. I've been checking craigslist and we've gone to local stores looking at video, nothing yet. We are hoping that the big ass trailer will be found, it's not easy to pull or hide that monster.

5. 54rat210

54rat210

Wow. Sorry to hear.

6. 1959apache

1959apache

hell its not easy to remove those things on the trailer without some significant help

7. Zerk

Zerk

Would a metal recycling company accept those lifts? Maybe the locals are worth a look.

8. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I don't know if the reputable recycler would accept a brand new lift in the crate. The ones I've dealt with in Conroe won't take a vehicle without a title, so I'm hoping that the same would apply to the trailer. I know there are always disreputable ones to be found, so.... My partner is going out there this afternoon to ask around at the four or five scrap yards we know about. Great idea, thanks Zerk

9. afternoon bump....sorry to hear - most scap yards now require picture ID around the Dallas area.....wonder if someone followed you?....worth a camera look if you stopped to get gas or something....around the area...

will keep an eye out around Big D...best of luck in the recovery...

10. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Sucks. That'll haul a lot of lawn mowers too. Looking out in Houston.

11. big M

big M

Looks like a good trailer as well. Hopefully the culprits are caught, and you get your trailer and lifts back. I had a trailer stolen about ten years ago, and was lucky to get it back.

---John

12. FenixSpeedShop

FenixSpeedShop

Sorry to hear lowlifes took your stuff. Will keep an eye out down here. Best of luck.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Chances are there is someone who had access to that storage lot who now has a brand new lift in his garage or someone he knows got a hell of a deal on a brand new lift. You have probably already put a bug in the ear of the lift company so they will know somethings up if someone inquires about getting the pieces that are missing. Someone trying to sell that one could claim that they bought it at a freight salvage sale missing the parts and the buyer wouldn't have a clue that it was stolen until he called the company to inquire about the control parts.

It would be a good thing to post photos and descripton of the trailer at scrap yards though as it may have been stolen to haul scrap cars and show up at a scrap yard loaded with a pair of hulks.

14. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

I've always heard things were bigger in Texas. Holy sheep shit.

Back to the top.

15. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Bump for the night owls. Thanks for everyone watching out for us.

16. Gene Boul

Gene Boul

I'm around the corner in Emory. I'll keep an eye out for your "stuff". I don't know what in the world you would do with a stolen triple axle trailer like that. On second thought might have lots of value to round bail hay haulers! Post notices in feed stores...

17. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

Storage unit leases are general close to your place of work or home. I'd say they are within a 30 min circle of that storage place. Id make a grid and start fine toothing that area ome bloc at a time. Beating the bushes for any leads. Check video on business close to any main roads out on the day it was taken

18. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Around here a trailer like that would be used for what that one is doing in the third photo in post 1 and that is hauling rebulders from the auction yard to the rebuild shops or hauling wrecks from the impound lots to the auction. It would be so useful to so many people that it could be anywhere hauling about anything.

19. Bump for the morning crowd ...

Sorry for the loss ... :(

Jim

20. Zerk

Zerk

21. Zerk

Zerk

22. bk53

bk53
    from Rowlett Tx

that sucks. I'll keep my eyes peeled. a$$holes.

23. Fenders

Fenders

Secure Storage in Willis, TX on Cude Cemetery Road ...
    Secure storage? sounds like an oxymoron....
    If they are secure they should have time and date stamps on entry/exit and video.... cops should be able to check it out (if they are at all interested..)

24. they should be hung by their balls!

eyes open over here in Cut and Shoot

25. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Wow, what a crazy last couple of weeks. Before I give the details, the trailer and at least one of the lifts has been found and the guy arrested with the trailer on his truck. He’s in the Montgomery county jail with theft charges $20,000-$100,000 and no bond.
    I wish a HAMBer had caught him, but it’s good enough that we ended up with a positive outcome, which I wasn’t very optimistic for. Here’s the story:
    After reporting everything to the Sheriff’s office, and the deputy being really cool about following up with stuff, the owner of the trailer (my customer) started doing the detective work that many of you suggested, going to scrap yards, driving around the local area, talking to store owners who might have video of the truck and trailer. Meanwhile, I posted on the HAMB and also put up some craigslist ads. At first, no hits, not on wanting to buy lifts, not on the one with the big reward. After a few days, I renewed the ad with the reward and got two hits, one a goose chase after some used lifts of the wrong type, but the second one was a guy who had just seen the ad and his customer offered to sell him a four post lift brand new in the crate. The guy got to talking to him and he also had a trailer that was too big he was interested in selling. The good guy contacted us, cooperated with the sheriff, and we had a name and description of the truck.
    The trailer owner went full on P.I. after that, and he figured out where he lived, where he used to work, and a buddy who had property on the other side of town. Then it became apparent that the suspect had a storage unit in the same storage facility! Bingo. Reported all of the this to the deputy, kept waiting on a detective to be assigned, when he was the file wasn’t in his office. Slow as molasses. The trailer owner kept on top of it and our informant, likely motivated by the reward he will now get, called the thief, arranged a purchase of the trailer and the lift, and then called the cops and told them where he was coming to. They waited for him, arrested him, and impounded the truck, trailer, and lift. Tomorrow we’ll see what it will take to get everything back. In addition to these items, the guy had a storage unit full of engines and car parts, air compressors, lawn mowers, weedeaters, a small trailer, gas cans, wheels and tires, and gravestones. What in the world he was going to do with stolen, engraved headstones, I’ll never know, but it just goes to show how low these %$^&%’s can be.
    I really do appreciate everyone’s concern and ideas, we utilized them and it all helped. I think the deciding factor was the reward and one man’s willingness to let us know what he knew in order to get the stuff back. Whether he did it for the money or the knowledge of getting this guy off the streets, I’ll never know. I don’t really care, there are all sorts of people and this is a good outcome.
    Final note, the “secure” Secure Storage had one fake camera and the owner has one code that he gives to all the tenants for the gate. If you call asking questions about renting a unit, he’ll give you the code over the phone so you can go in and look around. We now know it’s a joke, but he’s the only place around with 40 X 21 units, which you can store six vehicles in with a little jockeying. We are going to put some pressure on him to start utilizing distinct codes and to not give them out over the phone, and to install a real camera with recording equipment in place of the fake one. He’s a cheap bastard though.
    Thanks again guys, it’s been a great place to vent and get suggestions, for this as well as other issues on the stuff we love to play with.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

26. Way cool the low life was caught. Good luck on quick return from police.

27. fuzzface

fuzzface

Always glad to see someone caught when a theft like this occurs.

Gravestones?, I wonder if they were on a different trailer that they stoled.

28. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Nice outcome. Well done folks.

29. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Great news ! :) As much as the police get beat up on for "not caring about stolen stuff" the real facts are that most of them do. But we all know what the crime rate is and cops are spread pretty thin these days, so sometimes we victims have to get involved to help them wherever we can. Good job by your buddy and hats off to the solid citizen who turned this creep in.

I hope you get some hard assed judge who is as tired of crime as we all are and they put this jerk away for a very long time. Bubba is looking for a new prison GF.........wouldn't THAT be cool ???:D

Don

30. xracer40

xracer40

What in the world he was going to do with stolen, engraved headstones, I’ll never know, but it just goes to show how low these %$^&%’s can be.

Thieves grind down the engraving and then resell them as new.
    Pablo Escabar the Venezuelan drug lord got his start this way.