Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Shows in Orlando/Daytona Area???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1951mercury, May 22, 2007.

1. 1951mercury

1951mercury
    from Illinois

My family and i are going to orlando and daytona the end of May and beginning of June, just wondering if there are any good car shows to hit while in the area. We have been to Old Town in Kissimmee and their car show was decent. Just wondering if there are any more around? thanks

2. Greasy1

Greasy1

If you type in google "Florida car show in June". The very first website will give you a large list of car events ....

3. OneFineFiftyNine

OneFineFiftyNine

Hmm....there is the car show in Canal Street in New Symrna, but that is the 2nd Saturday of every month, so I don't know if you will be there that long.

As far as car shows go, Orlando is kind of barren. The Kissimmee show is about all I can think of, unless there are some that I am missing

4. raceratrod

raceratrod

Go on line to www.cruisenewsonline.com they have everthing listed for central fla .big and small shows
    New Smyrna is a great show on the 2nd sat of month
    Rossmeyers Harley Davidson at rt 95 & RT 1 in Ormond on the 3rd sat