Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Show In Colorado Springs, Co. Sunday September 5, 2004

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sled51merc, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Presented by BackStreet Kustoms
    The Third Annual Paint 'n' Primer Cruise In
    Kustoms and Nostalgic Rod Appreciation Day
    Sunday September 5, 2004
    10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
    For all those Kool Taildraggers and Whitewall
    Hot Rods
    If it's got primer
    If it's got paint
    If it's got whitewalls
    That's Kool!
    If it's got Billet
    FORGET ABOUT IT!
    So come on down, check out the kool cars, hot chicks,
    and enjoy the world famous hot dogs and brats!

2301 E. Platte Place, Colorado Springs, CO. 80909
    (719) 577-9577 [email protected]

2. Aren't there going to be any H.A.M.B. guys at this show?

sled

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Od course, I and my brother and freinds will be there...and I'll be shooting it for Kustoms Illustrted.

See you there.

R-

4. I will probably go with CRAP. Bump

5. CRAP

CRAP

I will go with that FNG Fordicator

6. Radshit

Radshit

I'll be coming up, just got the go ahead from the wife.....found a baby sitter for Sat/Sun.......heading up early Sun morning.......talked her into a day without kids for mom and pops [​IMG]

Looks like the weather might be better then last year......that always helps..( no wipers or side glass )

7. radical56chevy

radical56chevy

dang its this weekend..i'm running sum cars to ratsters out in tenn..maybe i'll get to go next year..oh well maybe see some of the hambers at goodguys next weekend..

8. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

[ QUOTE ]
    found a baby sitter for Sat/Sun.......heading up early Sun morning.......

[/ QUOTE ]

So,which is it? Saturday you're coming up or Sunday? Seems to me Alb. to Co. Springs is about a 6 hour run...the event starts @ 10 AM...helluva long way to come to only spend a couple of hours on Sunday.

Come up Saturday and take in the cruise out on Powers Saturday nite...you'll see a ton of new cars you haven't seen before!!!

R-

9. Radshit

Radshit

Well......I need a babysitter to take care of the kids early Sun morning...I plan to leave Albuquerque about 04:00 am...I usually can get to Springs in about 5 hrs.......but that was back in my shady past [​IMG]........I wish I could get the whole nite off ( Sat ) from work.....would like to hang out with ya' Sat night....

I used to live in the Springs and traveled back and forth to Albuquerque.....very often...I could probably make that trip in my sleep....and most likely did....at one time or another.....

10. CRAP

CRAP

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    found a baby sitter for Sat/Sun.......heading up early Sun morning.......

[/ QUOTE ]

So,which is it? Saturday you're coming up or Sunday? Seems to me Alb. to Co. Springs is about a 6 hour run...the event starts @ 10 AM...helluva long way to come to only spend a couple of hours on Sunday.

Come up Saturday and take in the cruise out on Powers Saturday nite...you'll see a ton of new cars you haven't seen before!!!

R-

[/ QUOTE ]

So 40 stude are you coming down saturday? I am sure fordocator and I will be there at powers, just look for the lowest car there without paint.

11. ray

ray
    from colorado

you gonna be in town sat night roger?

12. Radshit

Radshit

Yea Hoooo!...we're leaving Sat afternoon......looks like there might be two additional cars following behind me, I got Sat night off and the wife is willing to leave early.

Anybody have a cell phone number, Roger?? I might roll in about 9:00 pm....where's this Powers deal at exactly?

13. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

I won't be there on Saturday nite...

Radshit...from 1-25 south end of the Springs, grab Academy, follow it around and north til you come across Platte (Highway 24...and go east), follow Platte to Powers, go north again on Powers about 12 blox or so...the cruise is on the east side of the street...at a huge parking lot...you can't miss it.

See you all Sunday...

R-

14. Radshit

Radshit

THanks.....see ya' then.........

15. CRAP

CRAP

The street is constitution I think most of the old chainers will be gone by 9:00 we will look out for you

16. crewcutkid

crewcutkid
    from m

Awww... I wanna go.
    Dammit.
    -Crew

17. ray

ray
    from colorado

i'll be rollin the half trad/half billet riviera! i'm halfway there on the swap to wire wheels and a lower stance, so now it's totally white trash with a midwest rake and mismatched wheels, dammit! i'll see about finishing tomorrow. maybe i'll run cheater slicks for the weekend...