Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car show here in Boron Caif, sept 10th starts at 4pm

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Docfranknstein, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

The Rod Tossers will be having a car show/party sept 10 , there will be live music, and events to compete in such as the muffler rap, rod toss, ect.( last year we got side tracked and only did the burn-out contest, but this time We will drink less and stay in focus, or at least try) so all You Hambers and lurkers come out and patry with us on the 10th . Von Doc

2. prime mover

prime mover

3. Hip

Hip

4. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

Oh yeah the address is 27195 20 mule team rd , right here in Boron Calif , I'm off the 58 freeway almost at the 395, the phone number to call for more info is ( 760) 762-9204. Von Doc

5. Gracie

Gracie

I hope I can make it there this time... sound's like I missed a load of fun last time!

6. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

Hi Gracie, Oh yeah We did have fun last year, maybe too much fun, cause My dumb ass thought it would be a good idea to have the burn-out contest right on 20 mule team rd in front of My gas station, well there had been some drinkin and well what can I say. On a good note We gave Jetfuel a Rod Tosser's mechanical abilty award thus inducting Him into the Rod Tosser club( weather He wanted to be or not). hope You can make it . P.S. Terry says Hi, He will be joining the hamb soon watch for His intro. Von Doc

7. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

I'll be there in the Pontiac or a 20 Mule team!:D Crap, I didn't realize real people live in Boron! Guess I won't make so many cracks when I go passin thru!
    xxx
    Brandy

8. norcalsickboy

norcalsickboy

Boron huh? Wow...sad thing is I know exactly where everthing is at there...my mother in law teaches at the continuation school in Boron. Might be able to make it down there with the 53 Buick. We shall see...

9. Jet Fuel

Jet Fuel
    from SoCal, USA

....of course I wanted to be! It's a freakin' honor, man.

Gracie just let me know to take a gander at this thread.
    Hey!
    Why'd you put it on a SCTA weekend!?

I guess me and the boys will just have to boost a bunch of ultralights from El Mirage field so we can drop over the hill to you or something.

Look out for flour bombs. :)

Seriously though, we're gonna be gettin' the bikes through tech 'round the time your gig starts.

-JetFuel

10. Hip

Hip

It's that time again! This one is already showing signs of being the best one yet! The bands, the events, the overall set up! I'm counting the days down already! I always go away from this show with a little more usefull knowledge, and a few less brain cells.:D Come one, come all to the "Tossing of the Rod" yer sure to have a great time!!! Hip

11. Jet Fuel

Jet Fuel
    from SoCal, USA

Damn! Unfortunately, my story is going to be the same as last time - we'll be getting the bikes through SCTA tech about the same time Doc's shindig starts.

Someone get Doc an SCTA calendar!!!

-jf

12. prime mover

prime mover

well I got my car running again but theres still alot of little things wrong so dont give me too much shit if its on a trailer, I wanted to bring the truck anyway to carry mini bikes in.

13. PurHell

PurHell
    from So Cal

Thought there would be a more talk about this show .... It was a kick in the ass last year .... Felt a bit like "Hot Rod Rumble "..... Boron is way the hell out there ... but I think that's what made it cool ....