Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Hauling-Big Thanks to BenD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stlouisgasser, Oct 2, 2006.

1. stlouisgasser

stlouisgasser

Just wanted to send a big Thank You to fellow HAMBer BenD for picking up my next project car from New Mexico and bringing it to St. Louis for me. He picked up the car two days after I first spoke with him and was really on the ball while everbody else wanted crazy money and promised me a wait of several weeks. Great service that I would recommend to anyone and I'm sure he can be found on the user list here if you need a car hauled somewhere. Thanks Ben! I found this particular car immediately after walking back into my house after an 1100 mile, one day wasted trip to Grand Rapids, Michigan to look at a total piece of shit that was supposed to be a nice car. How people can totally and blatantly lie is really beyond me. Took me 2 1/2 years to find a suitable car for the right money. Plans are for MAJOR wheelbase altercations to build a Sixties-style match racer, back when the original Funnycars still had doors. I can't wait to start cutting!

Attached Files:

2. 21tat

21tat

Ben D. is the man!

3. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

hes gettin something from me to take to cali at the pileup... HES AWESOME

4. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

Thanks for the props guys. I'm glad I was able to help out as my time windows are extremely short right now.

I'd like to apologize to some as I haven't been able to help out near as much as I would like to be doing. We're in the middle of a house remodel and the boys are neck deep in extra-curriculars this fall so I'm running non-stop just to get the family where they need to be.

I'll be back to more of a full time schedule in about 3 weeks tho.

Thanks again,
    Ben

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Plus he's so dreamy.....;)