Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cant upload any pictures anymore.

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by GASSERBOB, Sep 30, 2017.

1. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

I just tried uploading a picture. Wont allow me to upload. Did they change something? Thanks.Bob..

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. upspirate

upspirate

53 chevrolet.jpg Worked for me....maybe too large an image??

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Works for me. Click on upload a file next to the post reply box. DSCN6019.JPG

4. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

upspirate likes this.

5. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

When I hit upload files it doesn't do anything. It used to take me to my pictures. And then I would choose a picture. I'll mess with it some more. Thanks.

6. gatz

gatz

He's saying he doesn't even get to the choosing part.

Try reloading your browser and/or restarting your computer.

7. jnaki

jnaki

Hey GB,
    Try saving your photo as a jpeg. Size the photo for how you want it to look on the post. Paste it on the blank area, (but do not post the reply) If it is too large, then delete it and go back to your files. Resize it again.

The easiest way to size a photograph for the HAMB page is to paste a photo on a Word Document. Then crop and size it to your liking. When you paste it on the HAMB post blank area, you can see if it is too large or too small.

Then once you resize the photo, save it as a jpeg, then copy and post it on the HAMB blank area, check to see if the moving black symbol goes on, then it should post as a jpeg or png. If the moving black symbol does not come on but the photo looks like it is on the blank area, then go back and make sure it is saved as a jpeg. Sometimes in haste to post, people just copy and paste. The HAMB system does not allow any posting unless it is a jpeg or png.

once you post to the thread: if the whole story and photo does not come out on the format like you originally posted, delete it and make it right. If you saved it on a Word Doc, then it is simply copy and paste.

Jnaki

8. Working fine here on my end. HRP

6dc801a9-0933-4612-b103-cdf071425728.jpg

9. Bob,

Could you post what hardware (PC or MAC?) you have and what software (Photos?) you have?

Charlie Stephens

10. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

I can do it now. For some dumb reason it wouldn't let me. Maybe it was my computer. Thanks for all your input guys. Bob.............................

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  11. rustluster

rustluster

Well, since you asked, here are my toppers on my 30 Model A Coupe.

12. rustluster

rustluster

Sorry about the last post. Having trouble uploading photos. Any suggestion?