Register now to get rid of these ads!

cant find my thread

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Ghost of ElMirage, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

why is it that sometimes i start a thread walk away and come back a few hours later and I cant find the thread any longer?

2. Perhaps someone used it to sew on buttons?

3. If you the HAMB very much,you would know that Ryan is working on all these problems since new server being used.

4. It gets rolled back by other users posting on different threads. I have used search to find them in the past but search is a little quirky the last couple of days. Don't worry the boss is working on it.

I have been using the subscribed threads function under quick links the last coupls of days. it will show you anything that you have posted on even your own thread.

I understand that there are a couple of threads that have just been lost as well, if you do not find your thread in the subscribed threads just start it again.

5. click on your name in the top right hand side and pull up your profile page

click on the statistics tab it should be the second one over.

once it falls down there will be info about posts by you, and threads started by you.
    everytime you post you can come back here later and find out what has been said after you. great for getting answers if you asked a question. your threads will be just below it and you can select which thread you would like to see.

also you can subscribe to your thread then click on the quick links and drop it down to subscribed and you should find it.

hope that helps Ghost

6. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

Nope, sometimes it just goes away.

7. thats not rust

thats not rust

It just happened to me... I spent about three hours starting a build thread, now it's nowhere, it's not listed in threads created by me :(. I guess I'll try again? Will it magically re-appear?

8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Give me a couple of days... The thread isn't gone, you just can't find it due to some search issues right now.

9. thats not rust

thats not rust

Thanks, probably more like two hours anyway...:D