Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Cancer took my son.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loudbang, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1930ModelA

1930ModelA
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sincere condolences. Stay strong.

Stogy, Deuces and loudbang like this.
  2. J'st Wandering

J'st Wandering

Sorry to read of your loss. I do not know what can be worse than loosing a son or daughter. I hope to never be in that position. My heart goes out to you.

3. v8flat44

v8flat44

So very sorry for you loss. Had 2 boys, lost 1 to drugs......if anything happened to our surviving son...???
    God is still good, & like our surviving boy says ..."our family & pets are really just on loan from God".
    Most sincere condolences,
    mike

4. buschandbusch

buschandbusch
    from Reno, NV

Words can't do justice, but we are sorry for your loss. Remember the good times, hopeful that it will cancel the current bad time. Sending prayers to you and your family.

5. Do it Over

Do it Over
    from NYC, NY

My deepest condolences to you brother.

6. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Again LoudBang, my deepest sympathies. If it would at all help with the healing process, perhaps telling us a little about your Son and his life may help.
    If he was anything like his Dad, I'm sure he was a young man of high caliber.

I did exactly that (51st Airborn site) when my Dad passed, and although it didn't lessen my sorrow, it was "soul soothing" and did help (slightly) with some closure.

7. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Awwww LB, I just saw your post and I am so sorry to hear this news brother! Please accept my deepest condolences. I have some experience with cancer as it got my dad and one of my grandfathers, and I have some friends that are battling this beast as I am writing to you. As human beings we want to be in control and the hardest part in times like these is the sense of having no control. All we can do is love our friends and families well, letting them know how important that they are to us.

LB I am grieving with you and for you. It is a tough thing for a parent to bury their child. But as you can see from the outpouring of support from your HAMB brothers that you do not need to go through this alone. We will be here for you brother. If you need to talk, or if you need to vent, please PM me your phone number and I will give you a call.

I will be praying for you and for your family during this difficult time. Godspeed Christopher!

Steve

Stogy, Deuces, trollst and 2 others like this.
  8. Primered Forever

Primered Forever
    from Joplin,MO

Sorry for your loss.

9. So sorry to read this. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Stogy, Deuces, loudbang and 1 other person like this.
  10. My sincerest condolences Loudbang, may Christopher rest in peace in the arms of our Lord and your memories of his life.

11. Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that I feel for the passing of your son. I am truly sorry for your loss LB.

12. MMM1693

MMM1693
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I am so sad for you LB. I have lost close friends to this hatful disease , can't even imagine if it was my son. Stay strong sir!

13. Tim_with_a_T

Tim_with_a_T

Praying for you and your family Loudbang.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

14. Hemi Joel

Hemi Joel
    from Minnesota

Loudbang, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that you receive comfort, peace, and understanding.

dan31, loudbang, Stogy and 1 other person like this.
  15. 296ardun

296ardun

I recall your condolences when I lost my wife almost 4 years ago. Please accept mine in return. I have never lost a child, so I have never experience the pain and grief of an offspring passing. But please know that I and your other HAMB friends are with you at this tragic time.

loudbang, Stogy, Deuces and 1 other person like this.
  16. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sad to see that, Having lost my oldest son due to an accident in 1989 I can understand what you are going though.
    All I can add is don't let yourself fall into a funk. We never get over loosing our children but we need to honor their memory in a positive way.

loudbang, Stogy, Deuces and 3 others like this.
  17. My heart aches for you. It isn't supposed to happen that way. My son has terminal cancer too. Don't know how he is doing since we are estranged since his wife doesn't like us. He had a rough young adult time, smoking, drinking, drugs. Suddenly when he got married he turned it all around, applied to CHP and excelled at the academy and was a stellar officer for 10 years. Then came the lung cancer diagnosis, operation, apparent cure only to have it return a couple years later. we pray for a reconciliation before he (or we) die, his mother is in constant grieving for him.

I take solace in this fact, Revelation 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

18. Chavezk21

Chavezk21

Loudbang, My sincere condolence to you. May God grant you peace, and the knowledge that Christopher is not in pain anymore.

loudbang, Stogy and Deuces like this.
  19. Rodsports

Rodsports

Loudbang, awful news. My condolences to you. Please take care Mate.

20. weeniewawa

weeniewawa

Sorry for your loss.

21. trollst

trollst

Willys36, pardon my language, all of you pardon my language, please. Get your ass over to see your son, do it now, the hell with the girl's feelings, you can either make up with her or hate her, but it will be for the rest of your life. He's dying, NOTHING is more important than seeing him, make your peace before you can't.
    I'm sorry, not my business, but the rest of your life is a long time to be sorry, I lost my dad, I put him on a pedestal, I adored him, but never asked or found out who he really was, there was plenty of time for that......forty years of wishing I had is a long time.

22. Hope you are doing ok considering this tragedy. Take one day at a time my friend .

23. Very sorry to hear this, I cannot imagine the pain you’re going through.

24. lumpy 63

lumpy 63

Oh Man Loudbang......Been away from the HAMB for a bit , just turned it on this afternoon. I am so very sorry. Sincerely Colin.

25. ronzmtrwrx

ronzmtrwrx

Loudbang, so so sorry to read this. I can’t imagine that level of grief. You are in our prayers.

26. slim38

slim38
    from Sudan TX
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Just found this thread @loudbang . My most sincere condolences Brother. I can't even fathom what you are going through. I'm praying. Godspeed Christopher. HambStrong!

27. Very sorry to hear this. I too have a son as an only child but I can only imagine what you’re going through.

The day will come when the Lord makes wrong things right but until then it’s a fight.

I will certainly add you to my morning coffee prayer list.

loudbang, Stogy, Deuces and 2 others like this.
  28. beegator

beegator

I am so so sorry for your loss. I will say a special prayer for you.

29. I agree 100%. Unfortunately he will not see us. He has bought off totally. Blocked us on social media, telephones, we have no access to contact him. Add to that we moved to Texas to get out of Kalifornia and we understand they are moving to Idaho. Trust me, I have enough sadness to go around forever.

Thor1, echo ed, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  30. JC Sparks

JC Sparks
    from Ohio

fuck man, I hate to hear that.

Deuces, loudbang and Stogy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.