Register now to get rid of these ads!

Canadian TRJ Readers Celebrate!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by h0twired, Mar 13, 2008.

1. h0twired

h0twired
    from Winnipeg

I bought my copy of TRJ #39 this morning and was pleased to see that they FINALLY dropped the outrageous $19.95 price for Canadians and we now pay the same $14.95 price that our US brothers get.

Now only if they would do something about the $24/year price difference on subscriptions and I might even get a 2 year subscription up here in Calgary.

At any rate.

THANKS TRJ!

2. tinmann

tinmann

I picked mine up at the local magazine stand, when the girl told me my total, I quickly paid and got the heck outta there.... like any self-respecting thief. I thought she must have screwed up. Woooo Hoooo!!

3. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

That's good news, I did notice that on other Mags At W-mart there is no longer
    a Cdn.vs US price. Just the higher 6.95 vs 4.95 or so. That gets them out of the price match.

4. JEPPA

JEPPA

Just got mine. I was too busy fliping through the pages to notice any price change. I could have gave the cashier fifty bucks and walked away. Next time I'll be more carefull.

5. THANK YOU Rodders Journal! Not that the price,would have kept me from buying the product(worth much more),but it helps the budget.;)

6. koolkemp

koolkemp

LOL!!! Thats exactly what went through my mind as well!!! Great minds think alike eh!

7. Kanadia Kev

Kanadia Kev

I got mine last night @ chapters in crowfoot! I got to the till and thought right on! THANK YOU!!!